Moving

"Isn't it beautiful?" William asked bringing our bags inside to our rooms.

"It is" I said admiring our house and taking a tour. I then walked upstairs "And this is our room" he said smiling and I walked around staring in awww. "William this is beautiful" I replied and he held my hand and brought me to a next room and he opened it. "This is our baby's room" he said and I turned to him. "Its no rush we just got married but hopefully soon we can bring a little one into this world."

He said and then walked to the window "Oh look we can see Lena's room from here" he said and I looked and started getting anxious. "Are you hungry Darling?" He asked and I nod "I'll go make lunch for us" I replied and he stopped me. "No I want to make lunch for you" he said and I looked at him confused and he held my hand. "I know its usually a woman's job but It's also a man's job to treat his Wife right" he said and for the first time I actually smiled.

"When the baby comes we can get a maid because I know you will be busy." He said and I nod and he held my hand and brought us downstairs. He placed me to sit down and then stood at the cabinet froze not knowing what to do and I smiled and walked over and started helping and teaching him.

"The next five minutes this will be done" I said wiping off my hand and he took up a napkin. "You got something right here" he said wiping my face and then kissing my nose. I took out the plates and he walked over to me "I love you" he said and then at the same time the door opened. William's parents along with Yelena walked in. "Hi how are you guys?" Alexei asked walking over to us, "We came to celebrate you guys moving." His mother said and Yelena sat down without saying a word.

"I see you guys started on dinner" his mother said placing their food on the table "We did yes" I replied and then everyone sat down around the table.
"It's a beautiful house by the way" Mrs.Belova complimented "Thank you" William said and I looked at Yelena. "Mother is right this is a beautiful house, Y/N would you mind giving me a tour?" She asked "Sure" I responded and we walked upstairs.

"This is our bedroom" I said and Yelena opened the door and pulled me inside and instantly attached our lips. I put my hands to her chest and gently pushed her away. "We can't not here not right now" I said to her and she rested our foreheads together and gave me a quick kiss. "I just miss you" she said and I sighed "I know I miss you too but we can't do this right now" I said softly and she pulled away.

"Yeah your right, meet me tonight at our spot?" She asked and I nod and she relaxed and gave me a quick kiss again. We stepped outside of the room and at the same time William came upstairs. "I was just about to get you both for dinner" he said and held my hand and we walked downstairs. I sat around the table and Yelena sat on my right while William sat on my left and we began eating.

"It's getting late" William said and everyone nod and they started leaving and Yelena hugged me and Whispered to me.
"Our spot" and I nod and they walked away. "Let's go to bed dear" William said and held my hand leading me upstairs. I took a bath and laid down and soon after William came and wrapped his arms around me. I waited for hours until he was fully asleep and I looked at the time and saw it was 11:30p.m so I quickly put on my shoes and slip out through the front door.

I walked to the lake and sat putting my feet in and just relaxed waiting for Yelena and soon after I felt hands around me. I looked up and saw Yelena and she kissed me upside down and I smiled into the kiss. She broke away and laid her head in my lap lying side ways and she looked up at me. "Its not fair that my brother gets to marry you" she said sighing and I played with her fingers. "The things I would give for you to be the first person I see when I wake up" she breathed out and I giggled.

"I love you" she said seriously "I love you too" I replied and she closed her eyes smiling. "I like these peacefully time with you" she said softly. "Me too" I whispered playing with the hair behind her ears and soon after her breathing evened out indicating that she was fast asleep.

"Lena you need to wake up" I said shaking her gently and she groaned. "Just a bit more time" she said and I shook my head "No we need to go now I need to go back and get some sleep and I need to get back before William is awake." I told her and she groaned and sat up and kissed me and then we quickly wanted back to our house. I sneaked inside and went to bed trying to get at least a hour sleep.

When I woke up William was still asleep so I got out of bed and took a shower. I then went down to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. When breakfast was finished I sat down around the table and started eating and then suddenly there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened it "Oh hi Emily" I greeted "Hey Y/N, so I'm kinda keeping a party to celebrate one of my poems being published and I was just wondering if you would like to attend" she asked nervously.

"Yes I would love to attend your party and congrats on the poem your an amazing writer if you don't mind you should let me read some tonight" I said smiling and she started smiling like crazy.

"You would like to read my poems?" She asked excited "Yeah" I replied. "Oh okay so I'll see you tonight" she said "See you tonight good bye" I said and she went to Yelena's house.

1111 Words