Our Spot

After William passed out drunk on the bed I waited twenty minutes before sneaking out to go meet Yelena.

As I walked towards the lake I saw that I was early so I sat putting my feet in.
I suddenly felt something touching my feet so I tried to get up but got pulled into the water. I started screaming until I felt those arms around me.

"You scared me" I told her and she kissed me and I held her waist. "I'm sorry" she said and I splashed her and swam to land. She looked offended and swam towards me. "Why did you get out?" She asked "I'm cold" I said chuckling and she sat beside me.
"Wha-" She starts but I kissed her "Just us tonight." I said and she smiled and pushed me down straddling me kissing me. "Lets go to the garden" she said getting up pulling me with her and I turned left holding her hand but she stopped me.

"Our garden" she whispered and I nod and headed right. We walked to the garden and I got out the box we hid that had in blankets and I gave her one while I held one.
I Closed back the box and turned and saw her blanket on the ground her sitting on it.
I walked over to her using my blanket to cuddle both of us and we just sat looking up at the sky.

She intertwined our hands playing with my fingers. "I need you to promise me something" she said and I nod telling her to go on. "Promise you'll always love me more than everyone" she said and I giggled kissing her. "El I will always love you more than everyone" I told her and she smiled.

"Now promise me something" I said and she looked up at me. "Promise you won't get too possessive or jealous and do something reckless" I said chuckling and she rolled her eyes."I won't I promise." We stayed like that until it looked like the sun was gonna come up.

"El we need to go back" I said gently shaking her awake and she lifted her head from my shoulder and we stood up. I packed back up our blankets and hid it. I held her hands and we snuck back inside "Get some sleep" she said kissing my cheek and I nod.

I made my way back to Williams room having a bath and then lying down facing him watching him sleep and he statred stirring awake."Good Morning" I said and he smiled "Good Morning my beautiful Wife" he said with his sleepy voice and kissed my forehead sitting up.

"You were already up?" He asked "I just got up and took a bath because I was feeling hot" I told him and he nod.

"I have a meeting with the Mayor today so you won't see me until after dinner" he said and I faked pouted. "So our house, instead of building it Miss Ruth that live next door is moving away so we are buying her house next week" he said and I smiled.

He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and I walked to Yelena's room and saw her painting on a piece of paper and I gasped. "El you can't draw that" I told her and she looked around shocked. "I didn't even hear you come in" She said and I switched back the topic. "Yelena that's us kissing, Or rather that's two girls kissing" I said and she shrugged "And?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her cockiness.

"Someone could see" I said stating the obvious, did this girl forget the consequences. Totally unfazed she just continued the drawing and I sat watching her "Why did you even draw it?" I ask "A picture of a moment I don't want to forget" she said and I smiled.

"You can always ask for a kiss" I said and she got up."Really anywhere" and I rolled my eyes and she kissed me and held onto my face and I pulled away immediately. "What's wrong" she asked "Your hand had paint so does my face" I said and she giggled.

"William won't be home until after dinner and we are moving in to Miss Ruth house next week." I told her and she sighed "Let's go horse back riding" she said and I nod. She dragged me out of the house excited and we got on the horse making sure everything is secured and we started riding around the garden and Laughing.

Hours later when we were tired and dirty we stumbled into her house laughing. We made it upstairs and into her room.
We closed the door and then she leaned in going to kiss me and I move my head and she pouted."No we are dirty" I said going to the bathroom, "Join me?" I asked and she smiled.

We stripped and she got in the tub with me. We laid in the tub together and she turned my face and kissed me and then started kissing my earlobe,moving down to my neck. "I can never get enough of you" she whispered and then started kissing my sweet spot. I held her head moaning and she kissed my head and we stayed like that until the water was becoming dirty.

(Pretend you didn't see the one before this):)