Some nice time

~~~

It have been ages since I have some good sleep. I happily wake up in the morning and quickly get ready. I brush my teeth, wash my face and comb my hair. I put it in a braided bun and apply some light makeup. Today I decided to quit training and doing whatever the hell I was told to do and just relax. I run my fingers through my wardrobe searching for a nice outfit to wear. Finally my eyes stopped on a dark green shirt and black jeans with some white sneakers. 

(y/ns clothe)

I quickly walk downstairs and grab an apple and started to make my way to Manbrug to pickup Felix

I quickly walk downstairs and grab an apple and started to make my way to Manbrug to pickup Felix. I enter the guards room surprising half of the guards, some bow and some just stare in shock. "Hello" I said, waving my hand and finding Felix. "Where's Felix?" I ask, a guard pointed me to his bed as I walk over to see Felix wearing his shoes. 

"Ready?" I ask peeking in ,"Yup" I grab his hand and walk out of the guard room to a sunflower field. "This feels so good" Felix smile running around the sunflowers. I just chuckle and lean against the tree resting my mind. "Yo" Dream said jumping down from a tree scaring the shit out of me. "What?" I ask taking deep breathes, "Today is the wedding day, it will take place at noon" he said smirking slightly. 

"Fuck off" I shot back, leaning against the tree. "If we ever marry, can we adopt Felix?" I ask again, putting on the best face I can. "Sure, i guess" he reply bluntly. "I'm sorry the thing I have said to you before you leave" Dream apologise, "I mean, I can understand. It's okay" I reply, "Can I have a hug?" he ask, pouting, I laugh at his idea but accepted a hug. I separated from the hug, "Let's go walk" I grab his wrist as we walk around the flower field, talking about different things. 

"I'm inviting Rai" I said writing a few names down. "Sure..I have no problem with that" he reply not taking his eyes off the paper. "Better not. I'm gonna go get her to do my makeup and all" I said picking up my axe and walk towards Pogtopia to get Rai. 

(ts)

"So..when did y'all talk about the wedding?" she ask doing my hair. "Last week"I reply putting on some lashes. "AND YOU ARE GETTING MARRY NOW!?!" Rai freak out as I just chuckle. "Don't wanna marry that drunk man, do we?" I reply. "Go change, your hair and makeup is done"I hum walking into the bathroom to change into my wedding dress.

(y/n's dress)

I exit the bathroom, twirling a bit

I exit the bathroom, twirling a bit. "You look pretty!" Rai said smiling like an idiot. "Thanks" I reply quickly putting my mask on. "Let's go" I said and grab her to the wedding area. It was a in forest near a lake. 

(The wedding venue)

I put on my best face as George take my hand to the centre where Dream was standing with Bad

I put on my best face as George take my hand to the centre where Dream was standing with Bad. Sapnap, Ponk, George, Rai, Skeepy and Bad were here for the wedding. There were whistles and cheers from Skep and Sap.  I arrive at the front, "I wish to marry a man I love but now I'm here" I mumble as Dream just snort. 

"okay! Let's start" Bad clap catching everyone's attention. "Y/n Gadius, do you take DreamWasTaken as your husband?" Bad ask, "I mean, sure?" I reply a questioning tone. "Wow" he said, I roll my eyes at his reply. "DreamWasTaken, do you take Y/n Gadius as your wife?" Bad ask again, "I guess" he reply shortly. "Wasn't any better" I added chuckling afterwards. Bad just sigh, "George please bring the rings" George said as he bring the rings. We put on the ring turn by turn.

(y/n's ring)

(Dream's ring)

(Dream's ring)

"You may now kiss" Bad announce closing his book

"You may now kiss" Bad announce closing his book. "No" I reply, staring at the devil man. "Why not?" Dream whine with a smirk. "No is no" I simply reply, placing a hand between me and the green man. "WHERE'S THE FOOD?" Sap shouted, Dream and me laugh awkwardly. "I CAME HERE FOR THE FOOD" Rai butted her eyes scanning. "T-There is no food" I said laughing. "Bruh" Rai reply leaning on the wedding guest chair. 

"Can we go now?" George ask out of nowhere. "I want to sleep" Dream scoff. "Find Fine fine" he simply said. 

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter but..I DID AN DOUBLE UPDATE!! Anyways, I hope you have a nice day/night. Take care bye <3