Chapter 11

I woke and could smell my mates scent. I followed the freshest scent and it lead me down a huge stair case and around a corner into a kitchen. Were my mate was looking out the window. His hair was in a mess from were he was sleeping, and was wearing his black basketball shorts. I walked in and wrapped my arms around Blake. He tensed up when I first wrapped around him, I layed my head down on his back between his shoulder blades and listened to him breath. We stood like that for a little bit. Then he turned around and wrapped himself around me.

He sat on the counter and then picked me up and sat me in his lapped. He wrapped me in his arms and layed his heads on mine. Then he held my head in his hands and leaned down and kissed me.

"Good morning my beautiful mate" he growled as he rubbed my thin.

I layed my head on his chest "Good morning baby"

"I love you baby girl" he said as he kissed me again.

Every time he touched me I felt a spark light inside me and warmed my intire body. I felt like I could lay and stay in his arms forever.

"Hey Blake I'm coming in" yelled baits as he walked in, "did I enterupt something?"

"Yes" said Blake.

"No" I said and glared at Blake.

"Ok so... Um Blake I'm not to sure that Jasmine should hear this" he stammered

Blake looks at me then Baits. "Ok we can talk in the other room, baby will you go get dressed, your killing me in those clothes" he grinned and winked at me.

I looked at him I thought I was going to melt i mean explode his stupid charming handsome grin and that so dumb totally turning me one wink of his was sending me through the roof.

"Um ok I will" I said as I stole one last look of my mate and went up his hand stair case.

Blake's POV

Jasmine went upstairs and Baits and I walked into my office.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

"We have a border patrol that's gone missing and have seen a lot of vampire activity"

"Why do they have to start crap right when I bring my mate home!!!" I yelled as I smashed my hands on the table, it shattered into pieces. Baits backed up against the wall and stood there silent like a statue with his lips pressed into a thin line.

Knock knock knock

"Blake I'm coming in" said Fang.

"What happened in here?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

He looked around the room and saw Baits against the wall and shattered table scattered across the floor.

"Nothing" I growled

"Ok well Sam went off to look for the missing border patrol and he brought them back"

"Were are they I want to know exactly what happened to them!"

"That's a problem because there all dead"

I heard a gasp and someone take a step back. Then there was a bang coming from right outside my office.

"Who's out there!!!!" I yelled/growled.

Then my mates sweet face appeared and she walked in.

"Ja... Jasmine" I stammered.

"I'm sorry I went to look for you but you  weren't downstairs so I thought you might have came up here and..."

"That doesn't matter how much did you hear!?"