1

Dazais pov

Sunlight shone in through the cracks of my window onto the floor of the room I was in.

I remembered the night before when my lover chuuya nakahara and i went to dinner in secret then he insisted i spend the night with him in hopes i would actually sleep. My insomnia got the best of my though so i only got a hour or so of sleep.

I looked down at the small mans sleeping face. The way his ginger hair laid spread out on the pillow. The way the sunlight hit his porcelain like skin. It was all to perfect.  He was to perfect.

I shifted in my spot on the bed trying to make myself confertable to try to get just a little more rest before i had to go to work but to no avail.

The sound of a phone ringing broke through the silence of the room making the man next to me sit up quickly and answer it.

"Yes Mori sir" he said. It was honestly frightening how fast he woke up and how he was able to go immediately into work mode.

I giggled quietly while he put a finger to his lip telling me to keep quite.

"Yes I'll be there soon sir" he said before hanging up. Once he put the phone back on the nightstand he floped back into bed covering his face in the blanket and groaned loudly.

"I thought he said I'd have the day off".

I smiled at my adorable lover and pulled the blanket back slightly. Just enough to see the top of his head. I planted a kiss on the top of his head then climed out of the soft bed.

"Im going to make breakfest while you get ready. You dont want to be late now do you". I giggled when i heard chuuya groan again before exiting the bedroom.

The perfect bed. The perfect light. The perfect boyfriend.  It was too perfect.

I went to the kitchen and made chuuya and i some coffee and omlets. Most would be suprised to know but i am a decent cook when not trying to burn the house down to kill myslef (we dont talk about that).

When i finished setting the table my petite boyfreind emerged from the bedroom dressed in his normal work attire. Tacky hat included.

We both sat down and talked for awhile before we kissed each other goodbye and each left our separate ways to go to work.

I checked my watch and noticed i would actually be early to work today. Like 30 minutes early. That would give me time to mess with some of kunikidas things on his desk and more.

I smiled to myself before skipping the rest of the way to work.

When i got to the office i noticed kunikida alredy there so my mood droped. I tried sneeking out but got stoped by a "Dazai what are you doing here so early".

I turned around and flashed a smile at my partner. "I could ask you the same thing Kunikida-kun". Kunikida rolled his eyes and continued typing on his keybored. "I had some extra work i needed to get done since SOMEONE decide to go home early yesterday". He growled while i snickered.

"Well that sounds nice anyway im ganna gooo-" "no your not. You are going to sit down and do your work from yesterday that i havent already done". I tried to make a run for it but Kunikida caught me by my coller and dragged me to my chair and put a stack of paperwork in front of me and a pen. "Work" he said firmly.

"But Kunikidaaaaa" i whinned and pouted at him like a child only for him to look away. "Im going to the bathroom. You better be working when i get back". With that he marched out of the office without him noticing i took his beloved notebook.

Kunikidas pov

Damn why does he have to do this. He came early today so i hoped that he was actually going to do the work he skiped out on yesterday but he probably was just there to cause trouble. when he saw me he wanted to leave. Then he had to give me that cute pout of his.