Arc 1.1 - An Event?

[ARC 1.1]
-An Event?

Long Feiyan woke up and blinked his eyes. He looked around and noticed he was in a bedroom that was furnished good meaning he was not poor but he can tell it was not overly priced meaning the owner wasn't too much of a spender. 'Do I get the original inhabitant's memories or do I have to search clues and slowly remember it?'

'There is no need, revered proxy. Please ready yourself since it will be a bit painful.' With that, the original inhabitant's memories were transferred to Long Feiyan's brain.

Long Feiyan groaned but suppressed it and endured the pain while going over the memories. The body he was occupying was the first and third young master's* friend ever since he was 7 years old and was from a rather prominent family. His name was Wang Jieyi, the youngest child of the Wang Family. He was a pretty loose child but didn't cause trouble for the family. He was the apple of the eye of the Wang Family and was treated with so much care and spoiled a lot ever since he was young.

[*The first young master is called Duan Shuxie while the third young master is Duan Jiu, the protagonist gong.]

Enough of that, his missions popped up inside his mind the moment he got the memories.

'MISSIONS:
1: SAVE THE WANG FAMILY FROM GETTING IMPLICATED
2: MAKE THE WANG FAMILY PROUD OF YOU
3: GET REVENGE ON DUAN SHIJI'

He just rose his eyebrows on the missions and sat upon his bed. Duan Shiji was the second young master of the Duan Family. He was born from one of the many mistresses of Duan Shu, the head of Duan Family. To raise his seat, he did many dirty underhanded things that included bringing down the Wang Family and taking their wealth for himself to further stable his unstable seat as the 'heir' of the Duan Family. He even considered poisoning all his siblings so he can be the only person to be the heir. Of course, all his plans were foiled by the protagonist gong who unwrapped all his devious doings. But that was way overdue and the Wang Family had already fallen. Duan Jiu and Wang Jieyi had a friendly relationship too but it was cut off once Lin Yuan got jealous over the fact he was seeing another man. Duan Jiu complied with cutting off all contacts with Wang Jieyi to appease the protagonist shou. The reason he hadn't heard of anything about the fall of the Wang Family was that he was on a vacation with Lin Yuan when that happened and when he knew it was way too late and the Prominent Wang Family has already fallen and all Wang Family's relatives and descendants were killed, including Wang Jieyi.

Shaking his head, he stood up and went to his bathroom to take a shower and get his breakfast.

(Long Feiyan will be called Wang Jieyi as of the following except when he is thinking inside of his mind and speaking with our lovely hamster system.)

"Young master, the master, the madam, and the other young masters/miss are waiting for you in the dining room." A servant respectfully bowed and led him to the dining room.

Going to the dining room, he scanned the whole place and looked at his family. "Father, mother, brothers, and sister, Wang Jieyi has arrived."

Father Wang said, "Sit down. We are talking about a very important issue since it is within your range of capabilities, we would like to know your opinion."

"Yes, father?" Wang Jieyi was confused but sat down on a chair and kowtowed.

"Ah, we were thinking about setting up a Painting contest, we have always known how much you liked painting and so we thought about setting an event for you and others to be able to show their work." Mother Wang explained.

Wang Zifan, the third young master, butted in too, "Yeah, and we also wanted to let other people know how great our youngest is ah."

Wang Taishe, the only young miss, added "Yes, your talent will get buried if you don't show it. It's time for you to show the empire what you are capable of."

"What would be the theme if we do set up an event for a painting contest?" Asked Wang Jieyi.

"Travelling is the theme." Father Wang finally had the time to say. (with all the people who interrupted him, he couldn't find the time to speak lol)

Wang Jieyi's eyes lit up. "Oh, Okay! That theme is fine. When will it be arranged?"

"Eight weeks later. It will be a holiday at that time."

"Yes, father. I will not disappoint!"

"We should eat now." Mother Wang reminded them.

*

After dinner, Wang Jieyi went out for a walk. He decided to explore more of the new world he was in because the original resident was someone who preferred to be inside his house no- mansion.

He went to a lake well-known for its clear water and beautiful fish. Touring around, he saw a lot of amazing things in this world. Although its technology wasn't top-notch, nature in this world was gorgeous and well taken care of.

Suddenly, Wang Jieyi stopped in his tracks. He saw the male lead, Duan Jiu, and the protagonist shou Lin Yuan having a picnic on the green grass. They were feeding each other whilst talking.

Duan Jiu, who was in the middle of feeding his sweetheart, felt a stare from somewhere and that raised his guard as he looked around for the one that glared at him. It didn't have malicious intent but more like a curious gaze but that didn't stop him from raising his guard. When he stared at the eyes that were looking at him, he felt a bit surprised to find out it was one of the people he considered as his trusted person. It was Wang Jieyi.

He opened his mouth and called his name out, "...Jieyi?"

Wang Jieyi was a bit startled when he was called by Duan Jiu but he immediately gathered his thoughts and responded. "Yes?"

"Nothing... I had a feeling someone was staring at me so I looked around and it turns out it was you." Duan Jiu said as he stared at Wang Jieyi.

Lin Yuan interrupted, "Who is he?" There was jealousy laced in his voice as he hugged Duan Jiu who pulled back his glaring eyes at Wang Jieyi and focused on Lin Yuan.

"He is one of my friends, Wang Jieyi." He hurriedly explained.

There was a flash in Lin Yuan's eyes but Duan Jiu did not see. Wang Jieyi though saw it and he had doubts about this protagonist shou.

~1130~

* *

Oh? What is up with the protagonist shou? What's with the flash in hidden in his eyes?

This world won't be difficult since it is an 'F Class' World after all.

If the start is interesting please vote for my mental satisfaction! :)