Prologue: Host Please Do Your Job Right!

Prologue:
Host Please Do Your Job Right!

---

Long Feiyan is a genius.

To be exact, a perverted genius.

~

"Uwahh! I should have listened to my colleagues! I should've expected no one is perfect! But why? A pervert?" The little hamster was aggrieved.

Long Feiyan: "Hah, it's not my problem. It's none of my concern as you were the ones that picked me."

Little hamster: "Yes, yes! I know that already! Just please do the task right and stop drooling over men!"

Long Feiyan: "You mean those hot men? I don't want to~ It's my only salvation in these boring worlds."

"But host~! Stop playing around, the less time you take on completing the task the higher your achievement and rewards will be!" Whined the little hamster.

Hot man: "No, the longer you are in the world the better. You would be able to drool over me right? What more can you ask for?"

Long Feiyan nods, "Indeed that is true! What more can I ask for than drooling over hot men? I agree! I want to stay a bit more in the world!"

"I want to quit! I will fill out the resignation letter! Fuck your mother!" The little hamster finally exploded.

* *
Please don't be fooled by the prologue lol~ MC's pervertedness will not be the center of the story! Also it will be rather fastpaced. If y'all don't like fastpaced stories then you choose whether to not read this anymore :)

I'm only doing this out of boredom and for fun only so do not anticipate too much from this story! I am by no means a professional and just an amateur or more like a novice. I am full-blown reader. And the story is not gonna be well-rounded and scattered around. I hope the story won't be too long!

It is also made in an impulse so~ there's no guarantee whether i'll finish it or drop it directly under the deep ocean >o<