Chapter 4

He nodded slightly and sped off. As he drove, Amu slid back on the seat and let go of his waist to open the secret compartment in the leather seat. Once she entered the password the screen opened and Amu pulled out her daggers, stuck two in each shoe, and two handguns guns. Already pre-loaded Amu handed one to Ikuto who stuck it under his shirt as he made the turn.

The car, as expected, took the turn as well. As it onto the dead end road, they had already parked and had their guns aimed. Amu took the first shot and deflated the car tyre making it swerve. Once it stopped Ikuto, who had actually been trained in hand to hand combat and shooting, shot at the gas tank just as 4 of the men jumped out, guns loaded. The last one got blown up with the vehicle. The men started firing at the two and of course they each skillfully and gracefully avoided each bullet. Once the men ran out of bullets Amu and Ikuto shot them down.

Due to the recent turn of events the two decided to return to the castle. Once they arrived Saaya was already at the door waiting for Ikuto cringed and shoved past her to find his parents and Ami who were speaking to Utau and Kukai.

"Ikuto~ darling! I missed you!" Saaya screeched as she burst into the throne room along with the rest of her nosy family. Amu and Kukai had their guns out and were reloading them. "What are you doing ?! Guards! Guards!" Mira shouted frantically thinking the two Hinamori's were planning to shoot them. Tadase saw Kukai standing next to Utau telling her something , loading his gun.

" Get away from her!" He stomped over and grabbed onto Utau's arm dragging her away from him. She slapped him and hid behind Kukai.

"Excuse me Hotori's but what might you be doing in here?" Aruto asked as a vein popped up on his head showing his annoyance.

"We were looking for you since you immediately deserted us once the princess and that hooligan returned." Kuzumi spated in disgust as he glared at Kukai who in turn was twitching to shoot him.

"You know,  this hooligan took a panther of you and can easily put it back on you with 3 other ones or could just shoot you now and get it over with." Kukai snarled at him while he trembled. " I wouldn't mind." Ikuto mumbled.

"Onii-chan! Don't be mean. He'll pee his pants again!" Ami scolded Kukai as Ikuto and the others snickered. "Souko-sama do you really condone their outrageous behavior not to mention the dangers of them having weapons. Who knows what they could do?" 

" Guards please escort the Hotori's to their respective rooms."

After their discussion the Hinamori siblings were put in charge of all the castle's security, so they went to do an inspection of the grounds, leaving Ikuto and Utau to retreat to there rooms to avoid terror twins.

Afterwards Ikuto went to visit Amu in her room. On the way there Saaya intercepted him, grabbed onto his arm and tried to pull him into her room.

"Ne~Ikuto-koi ~. How about you spend some time with me hmm?"

"No Saaya let go of me." She pouted, pushing out her bottom lip even more making her look like a fish out of water. " But Ikuto ~. Why ? WHy won't you spend time with me ?!" She started to get angry. She dropped her arms to her side, making fists she shook her head. "Why do you keep going to that urgh.......SLUT?!?!"

" Amu is anything but a slut, if anyone is you are! I make so blatantly obvious that I'm not interested in you yet you continue to pester me. If I hear even hear her name out of your mouth once more, trust me you would like what I would do to you."

He left her in the hallway shell-shocked. In her mind she always believed that she and Ikuto were meant to be. Never once did she think that another woman let alone a peasant would steal Ikuto from her. What he saw in that peasant was beyond her but she would be queen. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

hi guys I really appreciate all the comments and such but this is my first fanfic so please don't bash me too harshly if you don't like it.

Also I need your opinions, chose what you want to happen next chapter :

- Amu and Ikuto to go all the way.

- Kutai and Utau fluff

or

-First day of school.

thx again bye bee