visiting hours

-third person-

Lexi, lately, has been spending a tremendous amount of time at the county jail over the past few days. 

After the whole incident with Cassie, Lexi wanted to do something for Ashtray, as a thank you.

"He'll be available for visitation on the 14th there's a spot open from 2:45 to 3:00. The next opening isn't until next month," the monotone receptionist said, not even looking up at Lexi.

"That sounds great," She responded awkwardly.

The lady looked up at her with a bored sigh. "How many visitors."

"Me and two others." She stated, almost sounding more like a question.

"Okay, I need there full names and relation please." The lady looked up to her computer, then back to Lexi, ready to type.

Lexi stood on her toes, looking over at the monitor. "Uhm Cassie Howard, my sister, and Ash- oh shit aren't they technically looking for Ash still? 

She quickly composed herself. "And uhm Ashton.. Tracy! Ashton Tracy, my sisters...boyfriend." Lexi gulped, yikes

"And my mom Suze, who is the inmates aunt-" she added, getting more and more nervous about lying to a cop.

The lady gave her an odd look and proceeded to type away. She printed some papers and stapled them, handing them to Lexi. "Bring this with you on the 14th, it's your ticket in."

Lexi smiled, despite the boredom emanating off the receptionist, "Thank you!" She smiled happily, leaving the station and heading home.

~

"Ashtray, you cannot tell me that you're both a hardcore scary ass drug dealer AND terrified of scary movies." Cassie teased Ash, who had his head under a blanket. 

"I fuckin' told you Ma, ion fuck with this scary shit." He said, peeking his head out at the screen. They were watching Insidious, much to Ashtrays disapproval.

Cassie chuckled to herself and shook her head, "Funniest shit ever."

Ashtray rolled his eyes and smirked, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Cassie. 

She gasped and looked back at him, her hair now a mess. "Oh so you wanna fight little boy?" She teased, grabbing a pillow.

Ash laughed at her, "Whatchu gonna do lil girl?" 

Cassie smirked and threw the pillow right at him, Ashtray obviously catching it.

Fuck-

Ash gave her one of his evil smirks and Cassie darted away. Ashtray immediately chasing after her. 

"Oh shit where you goin ma? I thought you wanted to fight!" He laughed while running after her throughout the second floor.

The pair were giggling and running around. Ash almost got her a few times but she was surprisingly agile, so was he.

Finally he managed to tackle her, right down the stairs.

The two tumbled down the stairs and crashed at the bottom. Ashtray groaned, picking his head up from the ground. "Damn." 

He rubbed his head and looked at Cassie, they were all tangled up. He reached over to Cassie. "Ma, you good?" He pulled her up and rolled his eyes. She was laughing, hysterically.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She giggled, looking up at him as he lifted himself up. He gave out his hand for Cassie, who took it gratefully.

She stood up smiling, Ash looked back at her. He looked confused, Cassie stood there looking at him, "Are..you oka-"