Chapter 3: Angel's Generosity Towards The Demon

A/N

I apologise for not writing any chapters, even though I said I would. There have been a few private family matters going on, and it was distracting and I was stressed. But I'm thankful it's all over and almost everyone has not been complaining or spamming me with comments. The only thing that kept me sane and wanted to keep using wattpad was the great fics all other authors are making.

You'll also be happy to know that I will be spamming chapters during the holidays! Yay!

After this chapter give me a few days and then I'll start uploading daily!

Also, In my previous 2 chapters I wrote the conversations in bold writing but I decided to not do it anymore because of how time wasting it is. Sorry if you guys liked it in bold texts.

I also am continuing to write in this structure, I'm trying to copy the way it is written in the LN to my best extent.

    It had been a few days since the angel intruded the demon's home and had decided to take care of him when he simply thought it was unnecessary as he wasn't that ill.
Ayanokouji was also glad to know that while he was 'sleeping', Mahiru didn't end up going through his things and see stuff inappropriate for a high school student.
No, not Porn Magazines or anything... Ayanokouji knows everything's virtual! ~Obviously.
While he wasn't even ill at all, the guy did get something good out of it. He was able to have Mahiru's homemade porridge.
A homemade meal huh. Ayanokouji thought.
Ever since he started school and had left his mansion, he's never had a proper home cooked meal. The only time he had was when Matsuo was taking care of him.
Matsuo had offered to move in with him and take care of him, but Ayanokouji didn't deem it necessary as he wanted Matsuo to live with his son.
Ayanokouji met Eichiro and had become brothers with him in Eichiro's words.
Since Matsuo didn't want to leave Ayanokouji alone and was basically his guardian on paper now, they decided that the butler would visit every now and then, since Ayanokouji was seen as another son to Matsuo.
Back to Mahiru, Ayanokouji was glad their little contact with each other is over and now he can go back to his peaceful life.
As Ayanokouji was walking down the hall, he looked through a window of a class that was currently filled with students who were seemingly surrounding someone.
Looking through the people Ayanokouji could see the ever so angel of this school giving her quiet and polite smile to people, mostly girls, as she answers their questions calmly.
Brought out of thought, Ayanokouji felt someone tap his shoulder.
"Yo!" Ayanokouji turned his gaze behind him to see Itsuki. "Here." Ayanokouji grabbed a cold drink passed to him by his friend.
"Thanks." Ayanokouji muttered as he opened up the drink and took a sip.
Itsuki doing the same followed Ayanokouji's previous gaze and saw Mahiru.
"Shiina huh? As popular as always. No surprise, given how pretty she is."
"They don't call her an angel for no reason. She must have a lot of pressure on her."
"Is that so? I guess it is tough being popular."
"Like you wouldn't know." Ayanokouji said with a deadpan look.
    Itsuki was someone energetic and with a handsome face. He was also popular even though he isn't a typical ikeman. You wouldn't think he would end up being friends with someone as gloomy as Ayanokouji.
Itsuki simply laughed it off. "What about you? You were confessed to a few times. You could say your popular."
"Don't lie, my existence is still practically erased."
"That's you fault though." Ayanokouji just hummed at Itsuki's words in agreement as there wasn't a reason to refute back.
"What are your thoughts about Shiina?" Ayanokouji asked as he looked back through the window.
"Well she is pretty, I won't lie. But I've got Chi, so only in a sorta aesthetic-appreciation-type way," Itsuki replied.
"There isn't a moment where you can't mention her isn't there." Ayanokouji said as he sighed.
Itsuki just laughed sheepishly and looked at Ayanokouji as he asked the same question.
"You're too cold. So lemme ask you: Do you think she's cute, Ayanokouji?"
"What do you want me to say, she's a cute girl. There are a lot of them in this school."
Even though Ayanokouji says this, he's simply hiding his true thoughts on her as he knows that there's more than meets the eye.
"How bland? If I didn't know any better you'd say everyone looks the same."
Ayanokouji sighed and spoke: "What's more to say, she's someone I've never conversed with and I'm not the type to have romantic feelings at just sight alone."
"Fair."
I'm right, Ayanokouji thought. We both live in opposite ends of the world.