~*DAY TWO*~

A WITCHES LOVE

When morning came the sun shone through the house’s silk curtains. The sun infiltrated Marley’s face then awoke her.

'Oh jeez, I wanted to sleep more...' Marley mumbled. She lifted herself in into a sitting position. Her blonde hair running to her face. She pulled back the strands of the most annoying hairs and sighed.

At the edge of the bed Marley noticed the kitten from last night. An ‘awe’ cooed form Marley’s mouth. As she saw the image of the cat curled up into a mini ball. Marley got out of bed and put her heelish-boots on.

*Oh yes, my bags of clothes and food are coming today* Marley though to herself. She looked back at the cat and gave it a little pat on the head, before heading to the front door. She opened the oak door swiftly with ease. Marley closed the door back behind her and headed to the main plaza. Surely, they would have food?

While arriving to the plaza, smells of all foods filled Marley’s nose. She walked up some small wooden steps that made a ‘creaaak’ sound when one walked over it. A few little kids about the ages of 10 ran past her, ignoring her completely.

Marley looked both ways, as if she was in the street searching for cars.  She walked towards one booth that was filled with apples, potatoes, spinach and kiwis. Marley looked at the woman standing directly at the booth, she had long brown hair with hazel eyes following behind.

“Would ya’ like to buy-a something?” Her voice boomed out. Hazel eyes locking at Marley.

“Yes, I do. Might I get a bagful of potatoes?” Marley’s sophisticated voice asked.

“Ah-ya, potatoes are quite the catch today, anyways-a it’ll be $4.32.” The familiar voice said. Marley pulled out a $5 dollar bill and handed it to the woman.

“Yes-a thank-ya" The woman grabbed some potatoes and practically threw them into the sack. She then reached the bag out to Marley so she could grab it.

“Thank you as well, have a nice day.” Marley nodded to the woman and took the bag from her.

She then walked off back to her house admiring the scenery she’d get to see once more. Marley pleasantly smiled at the feeling of the warm air swaying in her face.

Once she arrived back at the house she looked around for the cat.

“Kitty, kitty! Where are you?” Marley asked. A small ‘meow’ was given as a response. Marley located where the cat was and let them sniff her hand.

“You are such a pretty kitty!” Marley boomed out.

“Here-“ Marley started, reaching for the bag, “I have a little gift for you.” Marley pulled a potato out for the cat. The curious cat sniffed at it before taking a hesitant bite.

Marley gave a soft grin before getting startled by a rythimic sound of hoofbeats. She walked up to the creaky window and took a peek outside.

Marleys cart filled with her belongings were here.

“Oh great, great!” She smiled reaching for the door and closing it behind her in a matter of seconds.

Walking towards the carriage she saw the two familiar horses that led her here.

“Nice to see you Maria and Saleen..” She nodded to the horses. Maria neighed back as a 'Nice to see you aswell’ gesture. Saleen barely bothered to even look at the human.

Marley smiled looking at the horses before walking towards the seating area of the carriage.

‘Marley, Marley!” A voice boomed out. Marley shot up looking at the familiar woman.

“Hello, Aunt Mira.” Marley replied back.

“Oh, dear, I missed you!” Mira said before pulling her into a bear hug.

“Ah, you dropped me off yesterday, how could you miss me already?” Marley gasped out from the sudden contact. Mira hummed as she pulled away from the hug, smiling at the woman.

“HAROLD!” Mira yelled at a man.

“Yes, Ms. Mira?” A voice replied, it was old and gruffy.

“Might you get the bags for dear Marley?” She lowed her tone down.

“Hello Marley! It's nice to see you again.” Harold pulled himself out of the carriage, smiling at Marley.

“Harold! I see you're still getting told what to do by aunt Mira, yes?” Marley shook her head. Harold snickered a bit, getting glared down by Mira in the process.

Harold walked to the back, grabbing some of the bags for Marley, while Mira’s chatting to Marley about unimportant stuff.

Harold walked back to the front and gave the bags to Marley.

“Thank you, Harold” Marley thanked. Harold gave a quick nod before going back into the carriage.

“Oh! I'll miss you, miss you a lot!” Mira wept out, grabbing Marley into another bear hug, Marley and Mira exchanged goodbyes before Mira went back into the carriage.

“Bye aunt Mira and Harold!” Marley exclaimed. The other two scrambled ‘goodbyes’ out talking over each other.

Marley waved at them while watching them depart from her view. She pulled the bags to her front step, opening the door quickly.

Marley sighed, pulling the heavy bags inside. The cat looked at her in confusion, she pulled the bags to her bed and leaned back towards the bed frame. The bags were beyond heavy.

‘Oh, dear...’ Marley groaned out, tired from all the pulling and pushing.

She unlocked her bags, earning a *click* sound. Marley pulled out some nicely folded clothes, letting out a sigh of relief as she’d not have to sort them again.

‘Alright, I'm done for the day. I can't take anymore’ Marley bursted out. She patted the cat, before turning towards the pillow.

Marley passed out with ease as soon as she hit the fluffiness of the pillow.

                          ~DAY TWO~