Disgusting Old Man

No one POV:

Shin was at the entry gate, in line, while Lena's face was still as red as her dress. "C'mon, Lena, it's going to be fine. You look beautiful, people will be jealous to have you around them." Shin was trying his best to sound comforting, but the look on her face tells him he was being the opposite. "Fine, fine. Just tell me more about the family." Shin nodded. "My name for the day is Belomy, yours is Mabel. They are known for their extravagant clothing and personality... as you can see." Lena looked at Shin's clothes and nodded.

"They are very touchy in public, obviously they have their limits, they don't kiss or take off clothes, but they flirt openly." Lena sighed and nodded, knowing that Shin is definitely going to be able to do it. She just didn't know if she could do it, herself. He looked down at her and pat her head. "It's fine. You'll be perfectly fine out there." She looked up at him and nodded with a small smile. 

When they were finally first in line, Shin grabbed Lena by her waist and pulled her to himself. She, at first, was surprised, but settled into it. "Hello, my name is Belomy Richmonde, and this is my lovely wife, Mabel." The guy looked at them with a small smile and let them in after taking their invitations. 

They went inside, and Lena could immediately feel a different sense next to Shin, it was like he was a whole new person. He had a bright, flirty smile, that looked mischievous and seductive. She realized that she might hold him back from the mission if she didn't level up. Lena grabbed Shin's hand even tighter and gave a smirk. He was surprised at the sudden difference, but said nothing. 

Suddenly Lena felt everyone's eyes on them, like they were the star of the show instead of the host. Lena shivered but kept her composer, she never did well with large crowds, even small parties with people she knew, she hated it. But, she has to do this. She can't get away with not doing it, it's for her father. 

After about five minutes, Lena was starting to get used to the staring from the other guests. Shin, of course, was used to it since the beginning since this was basically his job. Though, he was keeping a close eye out for his main interest, Hensworth. 

before Shin could get a chance to even see his face across the room, a noble couple came up to them. "Wow, if it isn't Belomy and Mabel Jessley. I though you wouldn't show up to another event after last time." Though, Lena was confused, Shin knew exactly what they were talking about/ The last party the couple had been too, the host poured wine over Mabel's head. "I bet something as measly as that would embarrass you, but me and my beautiful wife are strong." He continues, grabbing Lena by the waist and leaning down, inches from her face. "My poor darling smelled of that cheap wine for hours before we could get home. You should be embarrassed for having such shit wine at an event." 

The man that was talking to them, flushed out of embarrassed and walked away. Lena was surprised at the performance of Shin, she'd never seen this side of him. Though, he looked particularly used to it. "God. What a dick." Lena snorted a bit when Shin said that and looked away. 

When Shin finally caught sight of their target, he smirked and dragged Lena in his direction. When they got there, Hensworth smirked at them. "Belomy, how are you doing?" Shin gave a fake smile and sat next to him, holding a glass of wine to cheers him. "Never better, Hens. But I need to have a conversation with you..." He then leaned down near Hensworth's ear. "Alone, preferably." 

Hensworth flushed and smirked at Shin. They both stood up and started walking, when Shin stopped next to Lena. "I'll explain later... leave and meet me at the carriage. I'll be 20 minutes at most." Lena nodded after a second and walked away. 

When they got in the room, Hensworth sat on a couch and motioned Shin to come over. Shin walked slowly, knowing exactly what he was doing to the man. When he got to the couch, he sat directly next to Hensworth, sipping a bit of wine. "So... what did you want to talk about, hm?" Shin gave a fake flirty smirk and looked at him. "I think you know, Hens." 

Hensworth smirked and leaned towards Shin, but before he could do anything, Shin pulled a thin knife out of his pocket and stabbed it into the mans throat. "Kgh... what... the hel-..." Before he could finish his sentence, he was on the floor, holding his throat, choking on his own blood. Shin stood up and glared down at him, his piercing purple eyes shining through his contacts. "Disgusting ass old man..." Shin clicked his tongue and walked to the window. 

Shin jumped out the window, successfully landing on his feet in a crouch, and walked to the carriage. He saw Lena standing there paranoid, then waved at her. 

"Get in the carriage now! It'll only be a matter of time before people realize his disappearance, and I only have a limited time until I have to be at the Agriche Mansion. If I'm lucky I'll arrive a day early." Lena nodded at him fast speaking and got into the carriage swiftly, Shin going to the front to start the horses.

Time skip~~~ six days later

Despite wanted to get to the mansion early, they arrived on the exact day because Lena got motion sick and they had to stop. Shin didn't blame her, he was trying to speed the process up, but got a little carried away. 

Shin held out his hand to help her out of the carriage and they started to make their was to the mansion. "Lena, as much as I'd love to stick around, if I don't meet with Lant, I'll get my ass kicked. I'll see you later." She nervously nodded as he started running in the other direction. 'I feel... a lot better actually....'

.

.

.

.

.

.

YASSSS