train !

daphne!?

daphne!?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃, breathing deeply through her nose. She whipped her head to the side, checking for her sister. To her relief, her sister was next to her, her chest rising and falling gently. Giselle smiled at her sister's state. Knowing that Juliette was safe from her parents settled something in Giselle's chest.

The oldest Monet got out of bed, stretching as she went. 

Her bedroom door swung open and a, rather large, body of black fur ran in. It was a large, brown and black, Belgian Malinois. The dog trotted towards Giselle's feet and laid over them.

Following him came Charlotte Monet, Giselle's Mother. Charlotte was tall, slim and had an overall elegant look. Her jawline looked as sharp as a knife and her eyes resembled those of a fox, but a deep brown color. She had her hair in the protective style braids, which went with her culture. Her dark skin covered her freckles which were acquired after long days in the sun, painting.

Giselle bowed deeply and greeted her mother. "Good morning, Mother."

Charlotte cleared her throat and Giselle straightened. "Ladies don't bow, they curtsey. This, thing is yours. His name is Heir Georges Monet the Sixth and he will assist you in your training, but your father will go into further detail with that. Good-bye"

With that the Lady of the Monet house spun on her heel and strutted away, leaving Giselle with a sleeping sister and a heavy dog on her feet.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 '𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄, How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" Weasley asks Granger as he passes Giselle and Aurora's carriage.

Aurora groaned as she prepared for the repetitive and annoying blonde jokes that Ron always made.

"I don't know Ron, 1 million?" Granger laughs.

"She's laughing as if she said something funny." Blaise mutters to Daphne and Theo.

Weasley laughed along but shook his head. "Wrong, It takes one. She holds it up to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around her."

Granger and Weasley bursted into fits of laughter. Crabbe got up and pushed them outside; Granger landing on her ass and Weasley banging into the wall, making the windows rattle.

"What's a lightbulb?" Goyle asked  the group.

"It's like this electric muggle thing that causes light, and for it to work you need to screw in a new lightbulb when the old one runs out." Giselle answered, rolling her eyes at the contraption.