summer !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 her family's garden, being chased by none other than her best friend, Theodore Nott.

She managed to dodge behind a hedge. Theodore continued running ahead. Aurora grinned victoriously.

"Theo's caught!" Theodore yelled after catching Blaise Zabini, another one of her close friends.

She could hear them running around near the stables.

Then, her Mother called them in for tea.

When she met up with the rest she said, slightly out breath. "I win."

All of her friends, and brother, started protesting.

"How? I caught you near the fountain!" Blaise replied, eating a jam sandwich.

Aurora and Giselle Monet looked at him as if he were stupid.

"Are you daft? That was me you dunce!" Giselle snapped.

Near to all of Aurora's gang was here. Giselle; her female best friend (one of her horse riding partners) ,  Theodore Nott; other horse riding partner (and best friend), Blaise Zabini; her tennis partner, Daphne Greengrass; forever clothing obsessed and, her brother, Draco Malfoy. Plus Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe, but their priority was the food.

"I never got tagged, the only close call was now at the end with Theo." The youngest Malfoy said.

"Where did you go, Rory? You just evaporated!" Theodore asked, laughing.

His Mother scolded him for being so rambunctious.

"I hid in the hedge." Aurora replied smirking at the boy next to her.

"Thats genius Rory!" Her brother said nudging her other side.

The children had all had tea, when their parents were calling Draco and Aurora's friends home.

They bid their goodbyes and their parents called them to the parlor.

"Children, to your rooms, get ready for bed please." Narciss ordered with a smile.

The young blondes looked at eachother.

"Already, Mother? It is only six in the in the afternoon?" Draco asked.

Narcissa simply smiled and waved her hand towards the door.

The children went, albeit very confused.

"What is mother up to? Bed at six!" Aurora asked her twin brother.

"Maybe Mother's planning a party tomorrow?" Draco proposed.