Hush Now

3 Days before Echoes Of The Past

Y/n woke up in the dream like corridor.

Y/n: No. No. NO!

Y/n was starting to be afraid. He spent thousands of years in this corridor. What was it now? Millions?
Y/n was spiraling out of control. He started to cradle eventually.

???: Hush Now...

Y/n heard the mysterious chime and slowly got up. He has something in the distance with no sign of nowhere.

???: Hide, All your little ones.

Y/n: What is that?

He advanced forward while still being fearful of what awaited.

???: Rush Now, Into the middle of

Y/n and ???: Nowhere!

???: Where the singing and laughter will die!

Y/n had turned his walk into a sprint and before he knew it he found somethings that were new. Y/n gazed upon 5 skulls on a roundtable. That of a Dragon, That of a Wolf, That of a Mouse, That of Raccoon, And front and center, That of a Elk with its horns melted and twisted.

???: Dreamless sleep follows the Nowhere King!

Y/n was curios but still fearful. In his curiosity he inched for the Elk skull until he finally touched it. It's eyes flashed green and it opened its jaw. It broke in two with this action and formed around Y/n's head.

???: When his kingdom comes darkness is nigh!

Y/n: Get this off of me!

Y/n tried to take it off but it wouldn't budge a centimeter. The skull started to crush y/n and fill with black goo, practically drowning y/n within. (Like William Afton but instead of a spinglocking,
Y/n gets his head crushed while drowning)

???: Quiet, crawl from the in-between

Y/n yelled and squirmed to no avail.

???: Silent, secretive feeling of hatred that reaches the skies!

He lost breath while drowning, Losing his ability to speak properly.

???: You will bring joy to the Nowhere King, When...

Y/n had the goo cover every crevasse in his body as...

Description and ???: He sees the light leaving his eyes.

Y/n was just goo. His body wasn't even there. It was a puddle at the current point. It stayed like that for awhile. Then the ground shook. The skulls were floating. And the Elk skull arose out of the puddle. It coughed out some goop and out of the elk skull, there was a shrimp like body made out of the same substance as the puddle. Out of it, it gained six, 17 feet, horse-like, legs. It jerked in movement for a little until it was stabilized. It finally stopped and looked around. After it coughed a key out with black goo covering it. It grabbed it with its skull and started to run and eventually float forward in the corridor.

Creature: (Screeches)

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHH!

Y/n woke up from his dream. He was gasping for air as if he didn't for a long time.

Nowhere: What's Wrong?

Y/n: I was back there. In the corridor. And I saw five skulls.

Nowhere: The Five Iterations Of Nowhere. You touched a skull, yes?

Y/n: Yeah I di-

Nowhere: Which One?

Y/n: What?

Nowhere: WHICH ONE?!

Y/n: The Deer!

Nowhere: You should have had only a single option. Why didn't you pick me?! Why didn't you pick my skull?!

Y/n: I didn't know. I was scared.

Nowhere: Look at your palm.

Y/n checked it and saw a marking similar to a skull. An Elk Skull.

Nowhere: My Sixth Iteration is you.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Nowhere: Once I die, another is chosen. I'm not dead but my skull is there due to me being dead physically. There have been five of us. Me being the fifth, you being the sixth and possibly the last. You touched the skull of the first.

Y/n didn't know how to process it but something in his hand materialized interrupting him trying to process it. He looked at it and saw a key and his hand bleeding just from having the tip touch him.

Y/n: oh no.

Y/n was finally scared in the mortal world. He met possibly the only thing that could kill him due to it actually being able to scratch his skin with no force behind it