CHAPTER 7 >> [Learn By Mistake]

After won the event, Idolish7's popularity are increasing around the world because of their magic voice spreading to everywhere.As their reward for winning the event,they can debut at the Zero arena and sponsered by other Production since they like them the most.

Now Idolish7 working so hard for their debut but something happen without knowing that Mitsuki being unsatisfied with Nagi and about their position.He keep blaming Nagi for taking the wrong step and didn't synchronize with them.

"Heyy Nagii!! Please!! Watch your step!!! You sre getting sooo slow and off the rhythm!!"said Mitsuki as his voice were scolding at Nagi.

"Mitsuki,calm down,we just still in practice.It's usual for learn by our mistake..anyways it's not Nagi's fault...i guess it was-"said Riku but got cut by Mitsuki.

"So are you telling me that i made mistake??"said Mitsuki as his voice getting harsh toward Riku.

Riku just trying to tell Mitsuki for stop nagging at Nagi because people always made mistake because the mistake we did are making us grow stronger but Mitsuki get it wrong thought that Riku were blaming Mitsuki.

Nagi didn't fight back on Mitsuki and just apologize to him but Mitsuki keep angry and more angrier.

"I am very sorry Mitsuki,i will do my best to make you proud an-"suddenly Mitsuki shout.

"WELL I JUST REALIZE!! IT'S NOT NAGI'S FAULT BUT ME!! I'M NOT DOING MY BEST AND DON'T HAVE ANY TALENT LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS!! I DIDN'T DESERVE EVERYTHING HERE!!".Mitsuki running away and leaving the practice room.

"Niii-sann!!!"

The room were filled with silent.

_________________

"I know, it's not Nagi's fault,it was me.I'm the one lack of everything... I don't have any good talent like them.I am so jealous of them.Huh..Izumi Mitsuki..you are the worst one."said Mitsuki alone at the Zero Arena.

_________________

Everyone still searching for Mitsuki until night and it's almost getting late night.They tried to find where would Mitsuki go.Even Iori doesn't know where is his brother would go.

Since it's getting late,Yamato tell Riku not to stay outside for to long since the night is getting cold.

"Riku,you shouldn't be outside for to long.You might have an attack... people like you can't be outside for to long..."said Yamato.

"No, I'm fine,i already have my medicine before we out.So i am fine.. let's just searching for Mitsuki."said Riku.

______________

Mitsuki actually at the Zero Arena while staring at the sky.

"That stars so beautiful.They are shining..like Riku's voice..but why i can't do my best?"..said Mitsuki talking alone with himself.

Riku finally found Mitsuki first and freeze when he heard Mitsuki talking with himself.

"If i had everyone's talent..that might be easy for me.It should be Iori.. he's perfect from the start..oh Tamaki and Sougo....both them are the best.. mostly.. Riku had gifted voice..but why would he staying with..this small company??..he seems like he have more experience?..i guess..i should give up for this.. I'm not suit for this entertainment.."

Riku were smiling and heard everything about what Mitsuki said.So he slowly approach Mitsuki.

"It's not true....the person who taking care of me taught me everything about music world.. told me before,we shouldn't gave up when we already into it."said Riku.