Chapter 33 : Ace and Broken Ace

Jake (Ace) POV

Reaper/Joker,

Ace

Knave of Jack

Queen of Club

Queen of Diamond

Reaper/Joker

Broken Ace

Suicide King

If you would rank kung sino ang malakas: 1-Yuuki-Kiyuu-Ryu-Ako are fighting for number one. 2-Mark 3-Jhen 4-Kim 5-Sawada, well not technically since madalang ito makipaglaban laging nanunuod.

Their are eight of us, the original member of Crimson gang. Kiyuu the twin brother of Yuuki was murdered. The Suicide King, Ryu died in a road accident and last but not the least.....

Broken........

Broken Ace, the younger sister of Ryu - the shy, timid yet sometime can be bold when provoke. Sawada, that's what I call her, using her last name.

No one knows where she is, kahit ang yaman ko ay walang magawa para mahanap siya.

Out of the group she's the closest one to me, always waiting, always smiling quietly. Before I met everyone in the group, I met her first... Lagi siyang anjan, lagi akong sinusundan. Siya rin ang rason kung paano ko nakilala si Yuuki, nang makilala ko si Yuuki ay nagka-gusto ako sa kanya. She was amazing and strong in fighting and that's what I like about her pero kahit kelan ay hindi ako nag-confess. Sawada always cheered for me, lagi niya akong pinipilit na magconfess na kay Yuuki pero kahit kelan ay hindi ko magawa.

Isang araw dumating ang kuya ni Sawada, Ryu Sawada. Yuuki and him became a couple but of course before that the two started as friends. It pissed me off at nagalit ako kay Sawada since magkapatid sila ni Ryu, I know it was uncalled for but I was too angry. Pero kahit kelan hindi siya nagalit sa akin, tinanggap niya lahat ng galit ko na hindi naman para sa kanya.

Because of jealousy with his brother hindi ko napansin na naging malayo na kami sa isa't isa.

Sawada was close to everyone.

Namatay si Kiyuu, Yuuki was torn. Nakita ko kung paano siya nagwala at kung gaano siya nasaktan, akala ko... akala namin naintindihan namin kung gaano kasakit ang pagkamatay ni Kiyuu pero hindi, hindi namin alam na nasaktan siya ng sobra sa pagkamatay ng kakambal niya. Nakalimutan namin wala kaming masyadong alam tungkol sa pamilya nilang dalawa kung anong klaseng relasyon meron sila, ang alam ko lang ay hindi sila malapit sa parents nila at ng mamatay si Kiyuu ay sinisi nila si Yuuki.

Naging pariwara si Yuuki, hindi na ito pumunta ng battleground para makipag laban or accept fights. She was often seen in the street fighting against thugs or anyone that pissed her off. Kahit si Ryu ay walang magawa but she did finally snapped out of it... when Yuuki recklessly drove her motorbike while the rain is pouring hard, Ryu went to follow and to get her.

I always wondered why I didn't follow her at that time. Sawada was there, she told me to follow Yuuki but I didn't. Alam ko may gusto ako kay Yuuki pero hindi ko siya sinundan, at that time it felt like I wasn't supposed to do that. I t wasn't my job.

Then Ryu died, the road was too slippery. For sure he drove in illegal speed just to follow Yuuki, at his death Yuuki had stop fighting. Ilang months namin siyang hindi nakita lagi itong nagkukulong sa apartnent niya kung saan siya umpisang tumira ng mamatay Kiyuu.

This is where Sawada took off the country without saying goodbye. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang naramdaman ko noon, I was confused at that time because I always thought I like Yuuki, no love her........ But, I guess I was wrong. I never love her in that way or like, if I ever did it's a friendship love like how I felt for the rest of my group.