𝒰𝓃ℴ

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

It was a sunny afternoon as the sun was raised above a museum. Buses were parked around, a tour guy waited out with a sign in his hand as he looked around with a content smile. He took out his pocket watch and checked the time, placing it back in his pocket as he adjusted the sign in his hand. "Last tour of the day," he said to himself, "I wonder why nobody wants them."

He got his answer so fast that he shielded himself from the speeding bus, which immediately parked. The tour guide shakily peeked out from the sign and saw five troublesome looking kids peeking out a window, the purple haired one spitting out a spitball from a straw, landing right on the center of the tour guide's forehead. The older guy groaned as the other kids laughed, "Bull's-eye."

The small group of five then walked out of the bus as the older man tried to flick the spit-ball off of his finger. "Hi, super old guy!" yelled the youngest of them all. The brown haired kid whose eye was covered from his bangs groaned at the scene in front of him, "The museum, again?"

The purple haired one grumbled, "I hate stuff."

"Oh, boy." The tour guide shrunk away as a new voice called out to him, "It's okay, Thomas." Walking down the steps was a beautiful blue-eyed woman with straight red-orange hair. She stopped right by the man, now known as Thomas, with a hand on her hip.

Looking at her with hesitance, Thomas questions, "Are you sure? I think these are the 'detention' kids." Right after he said that, another spit-ball hit the side of his face as the laughter of the group of kids were heard by the bus.

The woman smiled and looked at him, "Don't worry, I can handle them. You go take your break." He smiled gratefully and quickly ran off, after he muttered a thanks. One eyed, brown hair kid tried to then spit out multiple spit-balls at the woman. Although this time, she pulled out a sign and dodge it all with it, her smile not leaving her face. Turning the sign swiftly, she showed the side that said 'Follow Me' and looked towards the group. "Follow me, kids."

Shocked by her, the kids looked at each other with disbelief before doing what she said. Walking up the steps, they notice her turning away from the front entrance and instead, walk towards the brick wall beside it. "Yo, lady. The museum is that way."

Her gentle voice rang through their ears, "Yes it is, but you aren't like the other kids. Oh no, no, no." She walked closer to the wall until she was right in front of it. "You need to see something special."

The youngest giggled and followed her without hesitation, making the rest walk also. The beautiful woman then gestures to the wall, "Right through that door." The kids then let out confused noises as the girl with roller skates gave her a crazy look, "You're seeing things, lady."

"Am I?" She responded smugly, "Or are you not seeing things." The woman stepped back into the wall, but instead of getting hit in the head,  she was casted by a huge shadow that showed it was a passageway, making the kids gasp and eyes widen in wonder and amazement.

"Come on." She called, and they all followed.

ꨄ♪༄

The group walked through a dark path as the woman held a flashlight, leading them somewhere. She then asks the group a question, "Today is November 2nd. Does anyone here know why that date is important?"

Jumping up and down, her big curls bouncing along, the youngest yelled out with joy, "Taco Tuesday!" The group all laughed as the woman gave her a small giggle from her excitement, "No." She says.