[23] Creep

"constantly, consistently, continually, you

"constantly, consistently, continually, you."

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

The sun peeking through the curtains shines on me, waking me up.

Groggily, I try and move but quickly realize I'm trapped.

Under Sterling

I am trapped under Sterling.

Part of me knows I should wake him up and move, after all, we're only friends and I don't want to overstay my welcome or cross any boundaries, but the other part of me wants this. To stay here, wrapped in his arms, bathing in his warmth. And after the night I've had, I let myself.

I let myself soak in the comfort he gives me and the heat his body radiates.

I fall back to sleep, feeling more comfortable than I ever have.

Probably an hour later I wake up once more, this time overheating and really needing to pee.

God, this man is a fucking furnace.

I turn over, as much as I can while trapped under his limbs, and just look at him.

Admiring the way his face looks when he is asleep and at peace.

His lips hang slightly open as I think everyone does when they're asleep. But while it looks unflattering on most people, including me, he looks damn good.

His skin is basically perfect minus a couple scars I'm beginning to notice, probably from hockey; one just below his right eye and another across his jawline. His jawline by the way, could cut glass.

He has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen and I'm not at all jealous– that's a lie. His nose slopes at a perfect angle and I watch as he breathes in and out deeply. His brown hair is messy from his slumber yet somehow flawless.

This man needs to be studied by a scientist, just to rule out he's not artificially made. Cause fuck me, he's close to perfect.

The only thing I can't admire is his eyes. Those deep green eyes that express more emotion than I can handle at times.

As if he's reading my mind, his eyes flutter open, and I have full view of them.

"Creep," he smirks at my staring.

"Not a creep, just bored and the I took interest in your face," I retort, poking him in the cheek with my finger. "You have me trapped you know," I refer to his hand snaked around my back, holding onto me tightly. "I couldn't move, so I gave up and just stayed."

"Can I say I'm glad?"

"You can."

"Well, in that case, I'm glad you stayed, creep."