Chapter 12: Heat

Raven Canyne

I thought finding my mate was exciting but the thought of leaving the pack and going overseas was beyond my imagination.

I only ever left the pack for important matters and those were social gatherings from neighboring packs. This is actually feeling the real world since I can't exactly see it. But still it's awesome.

I had to pack everything. Of course with help from our pack she-wolves. I let them pack me shirts, top, shorts, pants, pajamas, a couple of night gowns and some of my swimwear as well as underwear of course.

This may be a serious meeting but it doesn't mean there's no fun in it.

Onyx is tagging along of course. A couple of warriors and a nurse just in case.

Dad is being careful just in case something bad happens which I don't think there will be anything bad happening.

Our flight is tonight and I can feel anxiety and nervousness from Zeth. Of course he'll feel like that, he has to sit in session with other leaders of the pack but I doubt he'll be the only heir substitute.

"Knock knock. Can I come in?" I heard Onyx voice outside my room.

He's still glum about the whole Meldy being kidnap thing even Zeth. Me, I'm surprisingly calm.

Dad sent out private investigators to find out about Meldy's strange abduction and ordered triple rounds to ensure the pack's safety. Other than being alpha and barking orders he's been at the luna's side ever since we found her.

"Yeah come in!" I shouted from the inside.

I felt him come near and when I felt his body heat I felt his arms snake around my waist and I felt his rock hard chest on my back.

"You done packing?" He whispered in my ear.

That gave me tingles. He never fails to have a reaction from my body whenever he's around.

I leaned my head back resting it on his shoulder enjoying the feel of him and our very close proximity.

"Yup, and you?" I asked.

I heard him chuckle.

"I don't have much clothes you know. Actually I've pretty much been borrowing clothes from your brother's wardrobe. So your brother packed a case for me." He said with enthusiasm.

I smiled. I always wondered what he wore. It's a surprise for Zeth to lend his belongings. Zeth is very much territorial about his stuff. I guess he thought it was an exception for Onyx since he is my mate.

"That's good to hear." I said and snuggled closer.

I heard him sigh.

"Alright cozy time is over. Zeth ordered me to bring you down. I'll carry your bags." He said and let me go.

As much as I would like to whine and complain, he is right. We still need to travel to the airport. Which by the way is an eight hour drive if not more.

We went down and said our goodbyes to whoever was there. We said bye to dad earlier in his room cause he really doesn't want to leave the luna alone.

We got settled in the car, a van containing me, Onyx beside me and Zeth called shotgun. There are also 3 others in the van with us and the others are in another car.

The ride was boring. Onyx and I made a bit of small talk then I made myself comfortable and leaned my head on his shoulder and slowly dozed off.

---

"Time to get up." I heard someone say and felt something soft and damp on my lips.

I woke up feeling a bit light headed. Onyx's sweet scent instantly whacked my senses. I can only guess that he woke me up with a kiss.

Sweet but a bit cliché but none the less sweet.

We got off and boarded the private plane of the pack. Which I learned just a few minutes ago by Zeth who never mentioned it.

I mean a plane! A private one. But I guess I should have expected that knowing that I don't really have a passport nor does Onyx.

"Why didn't you tell me we had a private plane?" I asked Zeth as I walked around inside getting myself familiar with the placement of stuff.

"I always thought you knew, this was originally from your legitimate pack." He linked me.

"Nope, not a clue about this. I never went abroad. Must be my parents' plane when they had meetings outside the country." I concluded.

Based on my senses this plane's interior is a hundred percent made for luxury. I mean VIP class luxury.

The built in comfort room is really for comfort. It has a bathtub, basing from the surface it was tiled with granite and it has a separate door leading to a walk in closet, which I'll be using.

The chairs are soft and cushioned with the best. There was also a glass coffee table and Onyx told me that there's a 32" HD tv and a mini bar at the back part of the plane.

There was also a small room which I found out, has a small bed just in case someone needs a quiet and peaceful sleep.

Thanks to the little nap I had during our drive to the airport I don't feel too sleepy. Although the air is looming with tiredness and exhaustion.

I keep fidgeting in my seat. I can't seem to sit still and my body feels really hot.

I mean super hot!

"What's wrong?" Onyx who was seated beside me asked.

I can hear the concern in his voice but i don't care because I feel hot.

It feels like I'm about to melt.

"Onyx." I told him and searched for his arm.

When I felt it I took hold of it.

"Why? What's wrong?" I felt his hand on my forehead. "Your heating up." He said.

I'm not heating up! I feel like melting!

"Onyx~" I whined.

What's happening to me?

Something's ringing in my head. It's getting louder. It won't stop.

"Raven?" I heard Onyx.

Onyx! Help me. It's hot. Something's ringing in my head. Make it stop.

I feel arms around me. Strong comforting arms but it doesn't help. I feel like passing out.

Maybe i should.

Would it stop the ringing and the heat that I feel?

Before I lost all consciousness I heard Onyx voice for the last time, fading and calling my name.

---
I'm so sorry for the very late update. ✌
I'll try to make it up somehow.

If you like this chapter feel free to vote and comment if you like.. xD

--Naira

Perfect Imperfectionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें