I'll be there.

Quick reminder:
Actions
Thought
Here we are, now you can read!
_________________

Regulus' POV:

Since Y/N's last letter, I tried to write to her. She took the letters but never answered.
I didn't sleep these two last nights, asking myself if I should go or not. I mean, she's great but the letters are fine. Why would we meet to talk all of a sudden?
What if my brother and his friends are there and find out? What if-

"-Regulus!
I turned to face Evan who just came in.
-Yes?
-I bumped into someone in the hall, guess who it was?
-A muggle-born?
-Exactly. But not just a simple mudblood. It was Y/N Y/L/N! A disgusted expression was now on his face. I stayed silent, otherwise I would've yell at him. Well? Why aren't you reacting?
-Leave this poor girl alone, Evan... I sighed and he laughed.
-Why would I?"

I didn't say anything more and left to go to the library. When I arrived, Y/N was there. She smiled at me and I -awkwardly- smiled back.
I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to apologise for whatever Evan could've told her five minutes ago but my mouth stayed shut.
I wasn't scared. I just didn't know how to say it nor when.

"-Got to go, bye Regulus. She whispered.
-W-Wait! I grabbed her sleeve and took her out of the library so we could talk. I, hum... Why did I do that? I don't even know what to say!
-Take your time, it's okay.
-Thanks. I whispered, relieved. It took me around two minutes before I could say what I wanted to say. I'm sorry for whatever Rosier told you earlier when he bumped into you... He's just... Well, he's himself and we can't change him. I tried to convince him to leave you alone multiple times but he would just laugh and say, I tried to do Evan's voice, Why would I? She's a mu... I didn't ended my sentence. I almost said it. I said with big eyes. I'm sorry!
She laughed.
-You should see your face! She calmed down and continued. It's okay, I'm used to it now and I know that we can't change him. But it's kind of yourself to try to convince him! She smiled. Oh, and it was a perfect impression of him that you did there, the voice was perfect! We both laughed. Well, I'm going to go, your brother wanted some advice from Cupidon.
I nodded and she started to leave.
-I'll be there, Saturday!"

I yelled so she could hear.
She stopped walking, turned to face me and smiled with one of the most sincere smile I've ever seen and then she really left.
Why did I do that?