◇Chapter 37◇

Aera's pov:

After spending time with tae. I had about 6 plush toys for each boy minus tae. We got a wolf plush toy for namjoon. For Jin, a peacock. For yoongi, a cat. Reason was because tae said that he look like one which I couldn't deny. For hobi was the flamingo and we manage to win a big one for him. For jimin was a fox cause tae said that he was sly like one. Don't know what that means but he told me if I spend enough time with him, I would understand. At the time, I just nodded my head. While kookie, we found a cute bunny plush toy for him. I hope the boys adore their gifts that Tae and I work so hard for.

Currently waiting for jimin at the cotton candy stand. Tae was holding onto a big plastic filled with all the plush toy that we won. I told him that I could carry it but he insisted that I should spend time with minnie oppa meaningfully without holding onto anything. Much to the many protest given, I sigh in defeat.

"Cheer up, baby sis. If you want after spending time with kookie, you could take the bag from me and carry them,"Tae negotiate

I nodded my head in agreement. That's when minnie oppa arrive with kookie. They were holding a plastic bag too. I wonder what's inside of it.

"Great. Now that everyone is here. We have two more hours before we have to head back," Jimin said, once they were near enough

"Alright, let's go kook,"Tae said, already walking away

"HYUNG!!!" Kookie oppa yelled as he grab minnie oppa's stuff and ran after him

I giggle as kookie looked funny with the two bigs and chasing after tae. Soon after jimin followed me as we spot kookie almost trip on thin air.

"Anyway, ready to have fun?"Jimin oppa ask me

"Ready as I ever would be,"I said

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!!!! Jimin shouted

"AERA!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"MUMMY!!"

"I SWEAR TO MOTHER NATURE TO SAVE ME!!!"

"DEAR ANIMALS, SAVE ME TOO!!!"

I laughed as I kept spinning the tea cup that we were in. At first, we weren't spinning but he said that it was too boring. I smirk at him and told him that there was another way to make it more fun. He said to go for it and here we are. He is so regretting this decision.

"We're almost then,"I told him, calmly

"HOW ARE YOU CALM?!?"

"YOU AND KOOKIE ARE THE REAL SIBLINGS!!!" He whine in front of me

The other people around us was laughing as jimin was clearly entertaining them. I notice that the ride was about to come to a stop. I quickly slow down the tea cup and jimin was able to take a deep breath. Once the teacups fully stop, we were able to get out. I held onto jimin and walk him to a table.

"I'm going to get us some water and something to snack on. Wait here, oppa,"I said, walking away

Might take him a while for him to fully calm down. I approach to a nearby snack stand. I grab some popcorn, (any snack you prefer) and two bottled water. I was about to hand the stuff to the vendor when I felt a strange energy from behind me. I quickly turn around but spotted no one. Weird.

San's pov:

What is aera doing here? Oh, jimin too but he seemed to be down. A weak and equally good opportunity. Yugyeom would love to hear this. I quickly ran away before her or any of her brothers spotted me. I approach a quiet place and pull out a mirror.

"What is it? Can't you see that I'm busy," Yugyeom huff

"I have exciting news,"I told him

"Oh, is aera dead and I can take over?" He said, happily

"No...She's here at the festival and it seems that one of her brothers are ill,"I told him

"Let's put the love potion on hold for now. A beautiful opportunity has arrive. You already lost one member to them. Don't disappoint me. Gather the rest of your brothers and get them to distract her brothers and make sure that none are near her. I shall get mark there immediately," With that yugyeom ended the call

I rolled my eyes and tried to find any of my brothers. There wooyoung was close by and he's with Jong-ho. I quickly approach them.

"What's up, brother?"Jong-ho laughed

"The princess and the princes are here. Yugyeom task us all to separate and distract them Inform the rest of the brothers,"I said, smirking

The both of them began to smirk.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Aera's pov:

"Here, minnie. You'll feel better once you eat something light and drinking some water,"I hand him over the food and water

"Thank you, sis. You're an angel send from above,"He said, taking a sip of water

I giggle as I ate popcorn. We both began planning what to do next after he calm down. He clearly had enough of carnival rides. After a while, he was alright. We then approach a game booth with a tiger plush. What? The Tiger really remind me of tae. Cute but fierce as well. While we were playing a game, I heard a child was crying.

"Oppa, did you hear that?"I ask him, looking everywhere for the cries

"Hear what?" He ask as He kept shooting the plastic bottles

"I'm going to find the kid. He must have lost his parents," I told him, abandoning the game

"Wait...ae" I couldn't hear him as I was already ahead

"Hey kid, are you here?" I called out

"Yeah, I'm here," I recognise that voice...what was he doing here?

I look up but only to be faced with mark. He smirk at me. What is he doing here? I need to get to jimin and fast. I tried to run but it seems that I'm stuck.

"Now, why would I let you go," He said, smirking at my misfortune

As soon as he said that, I was lifted up to the sky.

"AHHH!!!"

(Unedited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another update for you. I wonder what's going to happen next. The next chapter would be published before the month end. Hopefully. 

Hoping a speedy recovery for J-hope and Jin. Everyone make sure to stay safe and remain healthy.