Suiside

Back to school

"Hurry up bitch I don't have all day.!"Rosalie my bully since 6th grade.I had done Belimea for a week and she was always there,but bad reason to laugh at me and told me my fatness is fading.i finished what I was doing, "good job you freak now you know beauty is pain." In the halls
"Hey Amy want a ride?." Luke yells out from across the hall for after school.I put my hard down hoping no one noticed he was talking about me.
Luke's pov
I roll my eyes at amythist.I had a huge crush on her since alex forced her in the band,we hated each other at first but we learned to be friends.
Amythist pov
He starts to walk to me and people start looking at me I was so embarrassed.he was now in front of me. "You need to stop being shy but do you need a ride?" I shake my head no.he nods and walks away.

Later that night (it sounds so weird cause my teacher be saying it all the time)

I was in the bathroom tears in my face, I was so over being alive I wanted to drop out of school but it's not like my parents would allow it so here's the easy way. I pick up my knife and look at myself in the mirror I'm ready to take my life away.
(I will not be talking about it because it's gross and don't like it so I'm skipping to after it happens)

Luke's POV
I knock on Amy's door "amythist hurry
Up so we can watch the movie." I hear nothing, "amythist open up." I wait a few seconds "I'm coming in."I yell out to her through the door.my eyes wide in shock "AMETHYST" I yell, I hear footsteps "GUYS CALL THE AMBULANCE"

Hey guys I'm back don't worry it will get better