Happy birthday/ch1

Happy birthday day to me. My twin and my best friends and me Amythist Mercer,me and the boys Luke Reggie and Bobby and the best of all my twin Alex Mercer. Me and the family we're not blood related but we love each other like family.the only one I like more than a brother is Luke Luke Patterson, I had a crush on for years but he only thinks of me as a sister.

"Happy birthday dear twin!!"I hear my brother say "happy birthday Amy!!"I hear my 4 lovable friends.I sit up from my bed, I see them with a tray of omelettes and chocolate milk like all my birthdays.Luke sits on my bed and lays with me "take a picture with me." Alex gets the camera "say sunset curve." you smile and snuggle close to Luke. You blink when you see the flash "fuck you blinked dumbass." you looked at him with an offended face "rude bitch I thought we were twins."
He shrugged "hey you need to eat quick so we can go to my house.!" Luke says In a rushed voice I nod.

"I'm home mom!."Luke yells as we walk through the door.she comes to the living room "happy birthday my favorite girl in the world.!"
Emily says to me because she loves me. " my favorite Patterson."I walk to her and open my arms for a hug and she returns the nice gesture . "HEY! I thought I was your favorite Patterson.?" You roll your eyes at him "Luke you know your my third favorite."he looks at u
You shocked "I'm your last favorite." You nod and hug him "meanie I should always be first."Luke says grumpy under his breath.I giggle at his childness. "Let's go loser" we walk to the kitchen where everyone is for the cake. "Ok let's sing.!"me and Alex go wide eyed "hey we don't need to do that it's ok let's get to the cake for Alex.!!"they roll there eyes at you.

(Time skip to gift opening)
"Amy you start us off."I nod,I start unrapping the box and gasp and scream well you get the idea. " who got it?" I say as I look around at them.a fucking skateboard!!, "am I your favorite now?."I feel like I fell in love with him all over again he actually listens to me!!!!!!

Hey besties I'm back after a month and I thought it was finally time to get back on my books ,I hope you missed me cause I'm back in Wattpad also go follow my TikTok it's @jsrc29 btw I might make a story of me being Taylor swifts little sister and it's a Julie Molina love fanfic so a little different story.also I don't own any of the characters only amythist mercer.