- 𝟎𝟐 -

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

"Oh fuck, I messed up." She said covering her mouth with her hands.

She immediately clicked the unfollow button to stop following him.

She put her phone away and sighed in relief.

"That could've gotten so worse if I didn't unfollow him."

"Yieun ah dinner's ready!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!!" Yieun said plugging her phone in the charger and going out of her room.

"Mhmm what's for dinner mom?" She sat down at the dinner table and looked at the food.

"I made Kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew) since it's your favourite and your last day here." Her mom sat down at the dinner table with her to eat.

"Mom, it's not like I'm never coming back. I'll visit you often so don't worry and thanks for the dinner!" Yieun smiled at her mom and started eating.

"I hope you eat good food there and get along well with your roommate, make sure to sleep early and study well Yieun ah. Take good care of yourself and visit me and your dad often. I will miss you a lot my dear." Said her mom holding Yieun's hands in hers.

"Mom, please don't worry about me! I'll be fine!! Alright?? I'll contact you everyday. I'm not going anywhere far so please don't worry about me. Your daughter will do amazing." Yieun reassured her mom.

"If you say so." Her mom laughed knowing that now her daughter is a grown up and she can manage things by herself.

"Okay now, let's continue eating." Yieun said and started eating her food.

"I'm gonna miss this delicious food!!" She said while pinching her fingers together to show her mom that it indeed is a delicious food.

Her mom laughed at her silly behaviour and said that she'll make them and deliver it to Yieun whenever she can.

After finishing her dinner, she searched for night wear in her luggage but then her mom gave her a pair of night dress that she kept for the night before packing all her stuff.

"Oh thanks mom."

"Also, take a pair of dress for you to wear tomorrow. I didn't have any idea about it so you can do that." Her mom said and left to go sleep.

"Yeah okay mom." She unpacked one of her luggage to look for some clothes and picked them up before zipper her suitcase.