[Vol 1] Chapter 1

Amaya P.O.V

I groaned as I felt a beaming light of something I'm all to familiar with shown on my body.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to cover then with my hand slowly as the sun was shinning directly on me despite me being in the shade of a tree.

'*groan* I never really was a morning person.' I thought as I sat my body up.

Glancing around my surroundings I noticed that I was in some sort of grassy plains.

I stood myself up as I looked around.

'Well this is a start, waking up in the middle of nowhere...' I thought before I reached in my pocket and pulled out the phone I had received from God.

'Thankfully I received this, otherwise I will be lost in this place.' I thought as I turned on the device and immediately went to it's maps.

'Hm, It seems there is a road not to far from here, and following it would lead me to the closest town from here.' I thought as I immediately started moving out towards the pathway.

'This place seems very nice, though I still question why I woke up in the middle of a field.' I thought as I continued to move forward, but during my stroll my phone suddenly started buzzing.

I looked down to see that I was receiving a call. With the caller ID reading God.

I quickly picked up the phone as I placed it to my ear and continued walking towards the path.

"Hey Amaya, It's good to see you made it down a okay"

"I am fine, though waking up in the plains of grass is not what it is made out to be."

"Well it isn't for everyone, but I wanted to give you some details on things. Say Status." He told me as I did as told.

"Status" I called out as I soon stopped in my tracks upon seeing a random floating screen pop up infront of me.

'.....So this is the gift he gave me.' I thought as I stared at the transparent screen.
_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 0

Store Points: 0

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)

Active Skills: N/A

_________________________________________

'I see you have figured our just what gift I was talking about. Now, let me explain the functions of it.'

'First you have the basic information that you already know yourself. Then there's Lottery Tickets and Store Points. Lottery Tickets is just what the name implies, You basically get to spin a random wheel that will give you a reward based on what you land on. It can be a Bloodline, Skill, Passive Skill, weapon or even something greater. Store Points are something you can use to buy such things. You gain Store Points by killing monsters while Lottery Tickets are given once a day.' He explained to me as I stared at the screen.