chapter 2

Ren's pov-
As they were practicing i was playing on my psp and my brothers were practicing or fighting either one every time i look up its one or the other but i knew aran he is very cool he lets draw his note book or tablet when he is around but ther were two dudes that i wanted to learn more about this dude who had really cool green eyes and this dude who had white hair with black tips.
          But i do wonder why do my brothers do this sport they only really compete against eachother.
As i was in my thought i suddenly saw a ball coming my way

Kita's pov I was practicing receving with Aran-san and i passed that ball to Aran-san i saw the younger miya brother and i never really thought that the miyas would have a younger brother since they always fight with eachother i never really asume...

Kita's pov
I was practicing receving with Aran-san and i passed that ball to Aran-san i saw the younger miya brother and i never really thought that the miyas would have a younger brother since they always fight with eachother i never really asumed that they could be big brothers both of them are quiet immature i thouggt as i stared at them as they were both fighting then one of the miya's bumped a ball to the younger miya and then i saw the little one stare up and started to scream " AHHHHHHHHHHHH"  by reaction i just well i- ......

Ren's pov -
o.m.g i saw the ball coming my way and i went full panic mode and i just dropped my psp covering myself as much as i can to protect my self and then i opened one eye to met a ball to my face but instead i saw white haired  guy in front of me doing this motion with his arms to push the ball away and he turned to me  " hey are you ok little miya" he said in a weirdly soothing and motherly voice " i am o-ok : )" i said almost automatically this guy was a like natural like i feel comfort in him so i ask him " hey umm sir what is your name "
     " kita...you can call me kita- san"

Atsumus pov-
OMG I- I JUST BUMPED THE BALL OVER TO REN-CHAN O.M.G I FEEL SO BAD I- I- I SWEAR I WILL MAKE IT UP TO HIM..... but it was all stupid sumus falt he should have listen to me he looks just as guilty as me right about now

Ren's pov-
As we went home we stopped by the store to pick up some food and i felt really relaxed...
" hey umm sumu " yeah tsumu" what are we going to do with ren during" i  training camp this week?" I guess take him with us we have no choice.... how long is it again" its two weeks last time i checked " say ren-chan"  as i was zoned out these two were having a whole converstation without me :/ " yes tsumu-chan ?"
   "How would you feel about coming        with us to a training camp "
    "  Sure i cant do anything anyways "

                                 .

                                 . 

                               .   

Hey umm soRrY for any spelling mistakes ALSO I SHIP OSUKOMOSUNA AND SAKUATSUIOWAIO IN THIS SO YEAH ALOT OF POLYS FOR YALL EVEN MAY MAKE A STORY ABOUT IT 😩🤨

525 WORDS