PREFACE.

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐦;
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐦;𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

DAISY IXORA PLAYED BY
NINA DOBREV

SHE is fragile like a petal. Flowers were held delicately between her fingertips in her youth, the words of "He loves me; he loves me not..." whispered from her lips as she sat in the meadow waiting for her mother to call her in for lunch. The background sound of trees swaying and the soft hum of the wind as it softly tickled her skin was melodic as she continued to chant the words like a prayer. She hoped and prayed for it to land on the decision she longed for. That she could find someone to adore her with the hopes that she wouldn't fade away in the wind like a petal falling from her fingertips after it landed on "he loves me not."

That is what she did all her life until him. 

REGULUS BLACK PLAYED BYTIMOTHÉE CHALAMET

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET

HE knew his path was treacherous to follow. Letting someone in would be poison, for the pair of them. The boy yearned for someone to love him, and he return the feelings. But, he knew that would never be a possibility for him. His future was tainted by his desire to please those around him.  To let someone follow in the winding never-ending path that was his life would be cruel.

em notes:
so excited for this!