Chapter seven: battle of Goliath's

This is going to be a long chapter and so I put this not here as a warning there are many p.o.v's in this chapter and will change a lot.

Dryden p.o.v

*Few minutes before bluey broke out her mountain*

Bluey was getting agitated as the rumbling continued I could only assume that the dragon was attacking the mountain itself "can you hear that ... That's the sound of the island been attacked ... Attacked by a big dragon bigger then any of the other dragons ... But not bigger then you" I stated looking blue right in the eyes and I saw something new something I have never seen in her eyes ... RAGE.

Slowly bluey began to rise up from her laying position letting out a loud roar that shook the ground, she was fully standing and her back bangged and scraped across the ceiling of the mountain she looked up at the ceiling before she started stamping her feet and headbutting the ceiling.

The cave floor began the crack revealing lava rising up from the ground so I quickly jumped onto angel's back then she flew up to bluey's shoulder landing and holding on as bluey destroyed the ceiling smashing it with her head till we finally saw daylight when that happened she did one last big slam breaking through and allowing her to spread her wings in a threat posture, this was the first time I ever got to see her spread her wings and I'm not going to lie it's beautiful.

I looked up at bluey who's eyes wondered the battle field till all of then locked onto one spot, that spit was exactly where the smoke blazer was placed firing another jet of boiling water at the mountain, bluey let out the loudest roar she had ever heard as large Molten boulders burst out if the mountain like a volcano, bluey the pacifist queen was pissed that a dragon not from this land was challenging her by destroying her home.

Hiccup p.o.v

I couldn't believe my eyes ... It's ... It's a red death no matter how many times I think that it does change my shock of seeing the red death ... Well no it's blue but it's the same species and all I can think of was the time I lost a leg fighting one, we could only see half the dragon as the other half was submerged in the mountain but I could tell she was far bigger then the one me and toothless had killed.

The Vikings on the boat all stopped attacking the dragons and even the dragons looked over at their queen but I realised something, after realising there queen had joined the fight instead of running in fear they all started roaring and dancing in joy almost like seeing her inspired them all to keep fighting.

"Look at that beauty ... I can't wait to have its head hanging from the front of my ultimate battle ship" kaan stated almost drooling over the dragon "smoker attack it" he screamed and the sea dragon hesitated deciding between which scared it more kaan or the queen but in the end the poor thing was scared deathless by kaan and so it charged up a large attack and fired aiming up at the queen.

The queen did not take this lightly as she slowly moved her body out the way she roared back before spreading her wings to there fullest and then leaping out from her mountain, she didn't bother flapping her wings she just glided down her leap gave her enough air time to be able to glide "don't just watch ... Any men who aren't fighting a dragon man the catapults fire your boulders kill her" kaan shouted and so the shocked men continued the fight.

"You know ... From the look on your face ... It tells me you have encountered one of those before ... You are scared of it ... join me ... Help me kill it and you and your friends can go free" kaan said looking at me I tried not looking at him but he used his hook hand to lift my chin towards him "answer mmm" suddenly something crashed into kaan.

This distraction let me look around at my surroundings and see where the others are and to be fair Dryden's dragons have been working well taking down multiple ships but most importantly they have freed fishlegs and snotlout who are on a flag ship to my left then to my right on the other flag ship of this fleet Astrid was trying to free the twins for our dragons they were been kept on our corresponding boats and when I looked straight ahead on the other side of this fleet boat I could see toothless caged up and muzzled