Chapter 14

Taehyung was totally confused about the situation after all he is new to this field.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration!! He was dangerously pissed off as he missed his dad's murderer,

He ordered the lady go meet him...

Meeting""

"Son, I don't know who are you!? But all I know is that you have something to do with our betrayer. So I'm just telling you that now we are behind the same man. So I think you should meet my husband inorder to solve this mess" Said Mrs. Park
"I'm calling you aunty, hope it's alright! So about your opinion, I think I could trust you and your family! Please, I can't endure anymore, People are all fake!!!" Said Taehyung.

They left the place they were, and reached Mrs. Park's home. There they saw Mr Park with teary eyes. When he saw his wife back he immediately hugged her like no tomorrow.

"Aigoo!! You are choking me honey" said mrs park. They all chuckled hearing her statement.

""'Mommy"""

They heard a girl's voice. She came towards Mrs Park and hugged her and sobbed hard. "Y/n baby, I'm here!!! Nothing will happen to your mommy untill ur appa is here"

" Hey!!!!! Who are you? Aren't you the one who tried to kidnap my mom? Huh" Y/n pointed towards Taehyung in anger. "N-n-no...n-not me" said Taehyung in stutter. "Y/n, daughter, listen he is the one who saved me okay! Don't tell at him!" Said Mrs Park.

"Anyway, What's ur name?" Y/n asked with a smile. "Yeah my name Is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" He said. "So what do you do for living?" Snaped Y/n . "Uhm... Actually I'm the current CEO of Kim Enterprises limited" replied him. "Only Buisness?" Again snapped Y/n. " A little bit underground buisnesses too," He said showing his famous boxy smile. "Let me be honest, you doesn't look like a mafia, but you look so cute oppa"