Chapter 12

Y/n left the room...She is kinda nervous as it's her first time handling something like this...She always cared to hide her identity as much as possible..

It's been 2 weeks now....News channels are filled with the rumours on The new Mafia Queen...But nobody knows that Y/n is the Mafia Queen they are looking for....She pretended like a normal in the light... But act in the dark... Everyday before leaving and after returning she visit Tae...

Tae is having some developments but he is still in DoC...The thing is that he started moving his fingers... Thats not that great but his single movement is like heaven for Y/n

She promised Tae that she won't leave him at any cost...

Its 11 pm...now..Y/n is sitting beside Tae's bed...She is resting her head on the table nearby...Tae is still awake... staring at Y/n...Tears flowing from his eyes continuosly....He saw a bruise on Y/n's hand...He felt too sad... Suddenly Y/n's phone rang...Tae immediately closed his eyes as he don't want Y/n to see him teary...Y/n attended the call... Before attending she wavee her hands over Tae checking whether he is awake or not...But Tae remainded calm..

OTP
Y/n : Yea what

Other side : Hello Mrs Kim...

Y/n : Who the hell are you

Other side : That's not the thing here...Lemme show you something...You purposely hide Tae...I'm going to expose it...If you don't want me to do any nasty things...Come to the Richard Alley...I will give you 1 hour.

Y/n (in a dunno what to do attitude) : You....Okay...I will

Other side : Good

Call ended...

Y/n turned towards Tae...Tae was still pretending asleep...He heard all those conversations...He is sad indeed...also feeling himself pity not for doing anything...Just living like a lazy ass

Y/n : My dear...I may leave now... somebody is trying to snatch my winter bear...I won't allow him to...Lemme teach him a lesson...and Don't worry about me...I'm now able to fight back..I will beat you to pulp when you recover...then you will trust me...(giggles)

By saying this...she left

Taehyung p.o.v
She is sleepy...But I'm craving for helping her...But I can't...Why I'm leaving like this...being a burden for those I love...

At Richard Alley

Y/n : Hey cowards... come out nowh...

Suddenly some men jumped out from nowhere....

Man 1 : Hey gurl...Stop pretending to be a strong one...we know you clearly....

Y/n : Did anyone asked you to read my resume here... Just tell me what you want

Man 2 : We need Kim Taehyung right here

Y/n : Ask anything else..

Man 4 : Okay..then we want you

Y/n's blood boiled in anger...she immediately shot him at his legs...

Man 4 : Yaaa...you!!!!

Y/n : Don't (shot) talk (shot) to (shot) any (shot) girl (shot) inappropriately (shot)

That man fall off the moment...The fight begins...Y/n's men were very powerful as they defeated them in a min...But then...

They saw a man growling in pain behind Y/n

And it was Taehyung!!!!!

Taehyung was stabbed and was bleeding badly...