Eri

🚨No warnings🚨 (If there are any warnings, then please tell me.)

So umm, I have very little ideas as of right now. But, I don't care. So I'm going to make the chapter as good as I can.

Hawks POV

I waited for the Hero Government to respond to my message. And eventually they did. The message says,

'Hawks, Thank you for confirming our suspicion. We honestly thought that the spy would never tell themselves out. But, you must have done it yourself or you were told to go ahead and reveal yourself to us.

Although, you are no longer a hero. We will accept your last wish. So right now, Endeavor has been moved down to the top 50 heroes. And the public will soon know what he has done to you and anyone else.

Thank you for being a hero while you were, even if you were forced.

-The Hero Government'

As I read the message, I had smiled. Why? Well, because, they did my last wish, despite I wasn't a hero anymore. And by the fact that they understood why I did what I did.

Afterwards, me and Dabi made it to our room. When we were there. We sat on the bed and cuddled into each other while also keeping my egg warm.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
5 months into preggnancy.
(I'm very sorry about that...)

It's been five months since I had found out I was pregnant. And today, me, Toga, Twice, Dabi, and Shiggy were heading towards Overhaul's base. Jade and Bakugou were staying back. Although they were still helping us.

How were they going to help? Well, Jade is focused on where everyone is at and when and where to move. Bakugou is focused on look out. Basically, he was checking our surroundings and also where we need to go.

Let me tell you our roles in what we need to do and where we are going,

Dabi, Twice:
They are going to search the base to see if they can find where the drugs are being held.

Toga:
She is going to distract Overhaul's goons and the heroes if they do arrive.

Me (Hawks):
I'm going to search for how they are made or to see if they are keeping anyone captive.

When we all get there, we all go to where we need to go.  As I'm walking down the halls, I hear crying or rather whimpering as some would say. So, I went towards the sound. As I got closer. I saw the sound was coming from behind a door.

I then get to the door, and then I open it. When I did, I saw a girl with light blue, wavy, hair sitting on the bed. At first I didn't see the bandages on her, but when I did, I slowly went over to her. Then, I look at her and say,

H: Hey there.

?: Who a-are you..?

H: I'm.... Keigo...I'm here to get you out of here.

?: Really!

H: Mhm, of course, uh..

?: Oh, Umm, I'm Eri..

H: Now come on.

E: ...How?

H: Hmm?

E: How will I get out..?

H: Hmm...Ah, I know.

I then carefully pick her up and walk out the building. I notify Bakugou and Jade that I have a girl and that I'll be back soon.