Heat..

🚨Smut(?)🚨

No POV

Hawks woke up with a pounding headache and an infuriating heat. He looked around from where he was and realized he was on a bed. The bed was in a darkly lit room, the only light was coming from a lantern in the corner of the room. The lantern looked as if it was above a door of some sort.

Hawks tried to get up, but he really couldn't. He looked around a where his hands were and saw that they were chained to the bed. Yes, Chained. Not only were his hands chained, but also his legs were.

He started to panic. And his heat wasn't helping him. His heat made it hard for him to breath, and his thoughts were just going everywhere.

When he thought he'd be there forever, he heard the door open. He then looked over at the door and saw a tall man. He couldn't see who it was exactly, because of the shitty ass lighting.

But, despite the lighting, Hawks knew that this person was an alpha and a villain. Not the best combo to be around unless, of course, you are a villain too.

Hawks POV

I heard the door open then close. I looked at the man, though I can't see him very well. I closed my eyes a bit and the next thing I heard was the man's footsteps coming towards me.

The footsteps stopped in front of where I was chained down, so I opened my eyes again. I still couldn't see. He then took what looked to be his hand, and then suddenly, it turned blue.

I realized only one villain, that I see way too often, has a quirk that makes a blue type flame. And that was villain was named Dabi.

"D-Dabi...?"

"Yes, Birdie?"

"Why am....I here....?"

"Well, because you passed out in an alleyway and you absolutely reeked of pheromones."

"Sorry...."

"It's fine. Tell me, how long does your heat last?"

"It...varies..."

"What do you mean?"

"Some last a day or two......while others last a week. Sometimes they can last up to....a week and a half...."

"Oh, ok."

"Dabi, you're an.....Alpha right...?"

"Yes. Why?"

"When is....your rut..?"

"Hmmm...shit"

I heard him say that under his breath. I don't think he knew I heard him, but I did. And I immediately knew that his rut was coming soon. And once it arrives, he will loose control of his body, because of his inner alpha.

"Your rut...is soon...isn't it..?"

"Yeah, it is.."

"If you take advantage....of me, I won't care..."

"But, why?"

"Out of everyone....I've ever known..I'd rather have...you dominate me, Touya."

"How did y-"

"I can...recognize an old friend....from anywhere, no matter....how much they've changed."

I thought he was speechless, because he said nothing after that. But, I was wrong. How? Because I smelt an intense smell of pheromones just surrounding the room. The smell of burnt charcoal could be smelt from any corner.

(Don't come at me for the burnt Charcoal scent. My friend suggested it and said it smelled nice. So I just went of that. That's all.)

Burnt Charcoal mixed with my scent. What was my scent? Well I have a beach type of smell. It's weird I know. But it's what I was born with.