~ 6 ~

"I think I'm going to get home" you say looking at JJ.

"Ok, you need a ride?" He asks.

"Nah I'm good, cheers though," you reply, "and thanks for tonight, I had a really good time." You smile at him and as your about to get out the car, you turn back around to face him and lean over and kiss him on the cheek, then jump out the van.
You start to walk around the front of the van and hop into your shorts as your doing so.

As you look up, Kelce, Topper and Rafe are stood watching you. As you approach them, slipping on your top, Topper exclaims, "yo are you fucking JJ Maybank."

"Why the sudden intrest in my sex life, Topp?" You ask as you stand facing them.

"So you are?" Kelce questions you.

"No, Kelce, I'm not. Now can anyone give me a ride?" You reply, scanning they boys faces.

"So you just happened to be half naked in his car?" Rafe pipes up.

"Fine. Il call a taxi" you say, ignoring Rafe's question and walking through the boys.

"Emma I can drive you" Rafe calls to you.

"Nice," you reply turning to look at him, "where you parked?"

You follow him to his car and fall into the passenger seat, you watch as Rafe gets in and starts the car.
You didn't really mind that the boys thought you can JJ had sex, but now your alone with Rafe, for some reason you wanted him to know that you didn't.

The ride only takes 5-10 minutes and you make some small conversation, "so who did you hang with tonight, did you have fun?" You ask.

"Mostly just Kelce and Topper," her replies not looking away from the road, "and this fit girl who's here in holiday." He adds plainly.

That comment hurt a little but you decide to ignore it. Your hoping he just said that to make you jealous and get you back for JJ.
The rest of the car ride you sit in silence, although it wasn't an awkward silence, you were both just thinking.

He pulls up to your house and you start to open the door, "thanks," you say smiling at him,

"Anytime" he replies, looking at you.

"and I didn't have sex with JJ by the way." You say seriously before elegantly clambering out the low car.

You didn't wait to see his reaction, you were scared of what it might be.

~~~~~~~~

You get home and get into bed.
You can't sleep, your mind is racing thinking about two boys. You just can't figure out what your feeling. You've never really felt like this before...

You feel like you have to choose, and that your betraying Rafe. But it was just supposed to be casual sex with Rafe, right? So why did you care?
And you love spending time with JJ, but is it really romantic or just platonic?

When you're with one, you feel consumed and completely discard the other as an option. Then when your alone you are left feeling confused and conflicted.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for short chapter! Please vote if you enjoyed x
RAFE OR JJ ENDGAME?