~ 2 ~

Rafe reaches into his pocket and reveals a little tin and lighter.
He opens up the hinged tin and picks out a perfectly pre-rolled blunt.
He lights it the end of it and takes a puff, shoving the lighter back in his pocket.

You watch him as he does so, before he hands it to you and you take a similar puff, taking a deep breath in, your full lips gently curling around the tube, then slowly exhaling, leaning your head back, letting a stream of smoke pour out of your lips.

You lean out your hand with the rolled up weed to Topper who is sitting next to you offering it to him to take a puff.

"Nah, Sarah will get pissed" he says rejecting what's in your hand slightly reluctantly.

"Ok" You make a face but decide not to say anything more and pass the blunt back to is owner sitting beneath you.

Rafe's takes it from your hand and sucks on it before turning his face to look right at you, holding his breath.
You understand what he is doing an move your face closer to his and he gently blows out the smoke and it trickles it's way into your open mouth.
You breath in, sucking up the grey smoke before you let out a small laugh then pull way from him, looking back at the group.

----------

The night continues and you get fairly drunk and high and your are now dancing to the loud music in the middle of the room with lots of others. Rafe is talking with Topper and Kelce in the corner.

You soon notice a body dancing very close to you and you look up at the face. It was JJ Maybank, the scruffy, blond, Pogue from The Cut.
You smile at him slightly then look away, not stopping your body from moving with the music.

JJ moves his body much less enthusiastically but keeps in time with you, looking you up and down as he does.

You continue to dance with JJ for a few more moments until Rafe notices you both.

He makes his way over to you, slightly shoving past other dancers, a few of them looking up and frowning at him but soon going back to their business one they realise who it is.

You notice Rafe's tall body coming near to you and when he approaches you fling your arms around his waste and lean some of your weight onto him.

JJ casually steps away from you both but keeps his gaze on you.

"Heyy" you say slurring your words as you look up at Rafe's chiseled face.

Rafe glances down at you but quickly looks back to JJ and glares at him.

"Watch it, Maybank" he said to to the slightly shorter boy, before turning his body in between you and the Pogue.
As he does this, your arms fall from his body, but he catches them in his. You look into each other's eyes for a moment before he lets go one of your hands and leads you over to the sofa.

You follow behind, not really bothered to make a big deal out of the situation but something about it did frustrate you.

Rafe eventually reached the sofa and sits down in the same position he had been before and you fall into his lap once again.

JJ's eye's followed you both as the interaction took place.

Soon after you flopped into Rafe's lap, he begins to kiss you, one hand on your jawline and the other moving around your back.

"I was just dancing" you slur into the kiss, not wanting to part your lips from his.

He pulls away, "Yeah, well, I want you all to myself" he states confidently and leans in to kiss you again.

It really did frustrate you, he wasn't your boyfriend for a reason; he was just so entitled.
You move your face away and look at him, "yeah well your not my fucking boyfriend so I can dance with whoever the fuck I want to" you say to him pointedly while starting to get up off his lap.

Rafe's hands land on your waist and stop you from standing up. "Hey, I'm sorry, ok" he says looking into your eyes and he begins to pull you back down onto him, "come here."

You give in drunkenly, wanting your lips to be on his, and you lean you back into him.
But your still fustrated and you don't want him to treat you like his girlfriend and to think he can say whatever he wants and you won't get angry.

You stop your self and pull your face away.

"Y'know what, no." you spit, shoving his shoulders and clambering off him.
"Fuck you" you add calmly but still with anger and walk off to find JJ.

"Fuck" he grumbles to himself and runs a hand through his hair with frustration.

"Hey JJ, stop staring" Kie says blocking his view of you and Rafe on the sofa.

"I'm not" he replies to the girl as he places his arm gently on her shoulder, leading her away.

----------

You hear a familiar female voice from your left.
It was Sarah.

You turn to look at her, "Hey, didn't realise you were here, Topp said you were at home?" you ask.

"Yeah, decided to come in the end" she replies glancing around the room, "have you seen him?"

"No, Sorry" you say, giving a believable smile in her direction before she thanks you anyway and walks off to find her boyfriend.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked this part, pls vote if you did! x