Chapter 2: The Party

KATELYNS POV

DING DONG!

I ran down the stairs and answered the door. First it was Lilly and Madison. Then some boys showed up. Before I knew it, my house was full of people. Music was blasting loud. I guess someone brought some beer too. People were drunk. At about 8:30 Ryan called me out side.

I walked outside and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Brandon.

I ran over to him and jumped up and hugged him. He twirled me around. I haven't seen him for years. I couldn't hide back my tears. They all came spilling out.

"I've missed you so much!" I said

"I missed you too!" He answered

"Did you know about this?" I asked Ryan

He shook his head and gave a devilish smile. I turned around and saw Megan with the biggest smile ever. Brandon was her favorite Blackhawks player.

~~~~

I woke up at 1:30 PM on a table and people were all passed out drunk everywhere. I can't even remember what happened last night. My house was trashed.

I went up to my room and saw Brandon and Megan sleeping on my bed TOGETHER! I guess they really hit it off last night.

When I went back down stairs some people were up talking and hanging out. As I walked to the kitchen, I heard people say "nice party Katelyn"

By 7:00 PM everyone was gone. Besides Megan and Brandon.

"Katelyn..." Brandon said

"Yesss?" I asked him

"I have to go back to Chicago now" he said slowly

"But you just got here" I said

"I have a game tomorrow" he said

"Wait... I have an idea!" Megan chipped in

"How about me and Katelyn move to Chicago and live in an apartment? We were talking about moving in together!" Megan said excited

Brandon's eyes lit up

"Yes!" Brandon said. As much as I would love to move to Chicago, I can't just leave my family like that.

"I'm not so sure about that" I said. They both looked at me like I'm crazy.

"I would love too, but I can't just leave Ryan and my dad" I said.

"Go" was all I heard behind me. I turned around and saw my dad standing in the hallway.

"As soon as you clean up my house. Go to Chicago! Be with your friends. Me and Ryan will miss you a lot but your 21, it's time you move out" my dad said.

I walked over to him and wrapped him in a huge hug.

"Brandon get on your plane and fly back to Chicago. Me and Megan will clean the house and get packed and move down as soon as we can." I said

Brandon said his goodbyes and he left. I wanted to leave as soon as possible but it took me and Megan at least 3 days to clean up and pack.

~~~~

"Now boarding B5" the lady said.

"Your next" my dad said. I noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"Wow am I really going to miss you." I said standing up and hugging him.

"Now boarding B6" the lady said.

"Well I guess it's time" Ryan said. I hugged him longer than I hugged my dad.

"If you need anything, just call me! I don't care if it's 3 in the morning!" He whispered. That made me giggle.

Megan said goodbye and hugged my dad and Ryan as well.

"Last call for B6" the lady said.

"Well, let's go" I said grabbing my luggage. Me and Megan sat in the back of the plane.

I sent a quick text to Brandon

Me- We just got on the plane. Should be there around 3:00 PM

Brandon- I'll be there to pick you up.

I shut off my phone and sat through the 3 hour flight.

~~~

"We will be landing in 5 minutes" the lady said.

I gathered all of my stuff and got ready to land.

I felt a bump of the tires shoot out. We bounced on the runway until we stopped. I stood up and walked off the plane. I searched the airport for Brandon. Megan saw him first because she ran and hugged him. Wow that was unusual.

We walked out to Brandon's car.

"So how was your flight?" Brandon asked

"It was good" Megan said

"So where is our apartment?" I asked.

"It's about 4 miles away from my house. Your apartment is on the same floor as Tazer and Kaner" he said. My eyes shot right open. What did he just say? No No he was just kidding. Brandon always jokes about stuff.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote! Check out my Instagram account toewskane1988