GOD POV

Ngl satan could get it. But i'm not gay i'm homophobic. I follow (the hot) Satan down big steps to a big pit. I looked over the side and realized there were fresh bodies in there. "Wait, where are my homies?"

Ofc i was concerned about my homies Adam, Eve and the holy spirit but i couldn't help realize that i was now alone with (the hot sexy beautiful fuckable yummy daddy )Satan. "Lol i killed them" said Satan. "Hot-" the word escaped my mouth before I realized what I was (slaying) saying. Did I just call sexy Satan hot??? Oh my me i was so embarrassed. Was I blushing???? Satan's big muscles were making me (blush )so hard. We were staring into each other's eyes as Call me by ur name started playing in the background. Satan aggressively blinked and winked at me making me (blush )harder. "DADDY" I heard in the background. It was my neglected foot-fetish having son Jesus. "Wtf are you doing here you stupid little narcissistic dirt bag neglected ugly gay bitch?" I asked, annoyed he was taking up my time with satan.

""Why are you hanging with Satan instead of you're homies I thought you were homophobic?" asked my ugly ass son. "Stfu" replied Satan grabbing Jesus with his muscular (hot )arms throwing him into the ceiling so hard that he flew back into his body just in time for easter. "Ur so hot when you neglect and abuse my son" I said. "Ayo i thought you were homophobic?" Satan said :you make me (blush )so hard" i say grabbing his hot muscular arms. "Samsies" Stan replied. "Wanna sex bb?" I asked.

"With your homophobic ass? Ofc"