Part 1. Dirty work.

(Before story starts listening to this is kind recommended but you don't have too.). You are laying your bed with your EarPods in your ears and feet in the air to try and make yourself feel better after going through a break up, that was one year long. You were crunching on chips and drinking soda. Maddy walked in. "Ugh y/n, you have to get up and stop being so insecure about yourself and just get over it, he was a jerk anyways?!" She says while rolling her eyes knowing you weren't gonna listen to her. You take out earpiece. "Sorry I can't hear you!" With a slight shout. "Y/n get up I am gonna take you to Kats." She while picking up your arm and dragging you off the bed. *you groan* "and how is kat gonna help?! Get my ex back?! I don't think so Maddy!" You say shouting with sassiness. "Y/n! I have went through many break ups, and so has kat so I think that you can trust me in this one." She says trying to cheer you up. "Fine" you say kind of relived. Ten minutes later you and Maddy arrive at Kats house. Maddy already knows where the key is so she takes you inside. She starts banging on Kats door. "Kat!" She says trying to open the door. "What?!" Kat opens her door. "Oh hey Maddy, hey y/n. Do you guys need something?" She says confused. "One word. Breakup." Maddy says while sighing. "Oooooh" Kat says like she understands EVERYTHING. "Well there is a party tonight and mostly freshman are gonna be their so maybe y/n could find a man to get over it." Kat says. "I think that's perfect Kat." Maddy says smiling while looking down at you. "Fine, but if this does not work you guys BOTH have to do something for me." You say in a serious tone. Maddy and Kat look at each other and they both say "fair enough". "Ok well, let's get to work." Kat says. They then both push you into Kats bathroom and they start going to work at giving you a makeover. An hour later you come out of the bathroom looking like this.

Your makeup

Your makeup.💙

Ur outfit<3

Ur outfit<3.🖤
............................
Kat and Maddy sigh because they are so tired from giving you the makeover. "You look absolutely stunning y/n, I will be surprised if you walk out of that party tonight with not at least 2 boys numbers." Maddy says with a smile on her face because she is proud. "Yeah like seriously y/n, tonight you won't even remember who your ex is." Kat says smiling. "Ok so when does this party start?" You say excitedly. Kat checks the time "ok so it is 6:45 and the party starts at 7:00." She says while looking at her watch. "Should we head out." You say smiling at Maddy and Kat. "Yesss I am so excited for you gurl!" Maddy and Kat both say. "Wait will you guys be there?" You say turning around to look at them. "Yes but only for you" Maddy says. "Yeah, don't get too hyped y/n it's a freshman party not that much is gonna happen." Kat says look at you and maddy back and forth. "But you two could bring the fun, especially you maddy." You say winking at maddy. "Maddy she's right, we could turn this average party into a bomber." "Why not!" Maddy says smiling. "Let's go!" You say as you twirl down the hallway as you go the car. On the car ride their Maddy is texting everyone where the party is gonna be while Kat is driving. It is 7:02 when you, Maddy and Kat arrive.
You guys walk in and are completely shocked because Maddys woes definitely got around. You all chuckle surprised.

This is what the party looks like when you guys walk in

This is what the party looks like when you guys walk in. "Well, let's have some fun girls!" Maddy says as she dances into the dance floor and starts dancing with some random guy. You and Kat both laugh. "Well, what are you waiting for girl work your magic!" Kat says to you while pushing you into a crowd of freshman boys.
To be continued...