💕Introduced💕

When ashtray walks you into his apartment he called his brother down. "Fez!" Ashtray shouts. "Yeah?" Fez o says and he walks toward you and ash. "Yo y/n! What up!" Fez says as he is going in for a hug. "Omg fez, how you been man!" You say hugging him back. When you guys release out of the hug you and fez see ash staring at you like he had just seen a ghost. "You guys know each other?" Ashtray says still standing there shocked. "We were tight!" Fez says. "Hell yeah we were!" You say going in to one of those handshake motions. "Well anyways, fez can y/n spend the night here?" Ash says looking at you and then fez. "I don't see why not." Fez says looking at you. "Cool, so where is she going to sleep?" Ashtray says looking around. "I'm fine with whatever." You say. "Nah, y/n you are our Guest here tonight why don't you sleep with ash." Fez says. "But no funny business. And I mean it ash." Fez turns his head and gives ash THAT look. "Alright, alright. Chill." Ash says. "You won't have to worry about that." You says while giving fez a slight smile. "Alright, ash why don't you go ahead and show y/n your room." Fez says as he turns around and looks at the clock. "It is getting late isn't it already." Fez also says. "Your right fez, come on y/n" ash says as he tilts his head quickly to the direction his room is. He starts to walk to his room and you follow. "Goodnight fez, it was nice to see you again." You say as you smile at fez when you walk away. "Goodnight y/n, you too." Fez says. You and ash arrive at his room and you ask ash where you can out your stuff down. "Uh, right over there." He points to where you can out your stuff down. (Reminder the only stuff you had brought was your purse so you didn't bring any clothes.) "oh shoot, ash can I borrow some clothes, I didn't bring any." you say. "Oh um sure." Ash says as he digs through on of his drawers and finds you clothes. He then tosses you them. "Thx." You say you all to the walk where ash had pointed to before you could even turn around and ask.

You walk out of the bathroom wearing this:

A/N HEY GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS PART WAS REALLY SHORT BUT TOMMORROW OR ON SUNDAY I WILL BE WORKING ON THE WHOLE DAY ON JUST ONE PART SO... don't get mad lol