XV ❥

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻

Rue and I are standing outside of Fez's house after all the chaos that happened at Lexi's house. Rue is knocking on the door harder this time while she coughs.

Fez looks through the blinds and opens the door, "What's up, y'all?" He says

"Hey," Rue says

"You look like shit." He says

"Yeah, I fuckin' feel like shit. I think I'm going through withdrawal and I...I need something." Rue says while we walked inside. I noticed some chick sitting on the couch across from Ash while Faye was in the kitchen.

"Can't help you. I don't have nothin' here."

"Ah fuck..man. You gotta have something. That's bullshit."

Fez locks the door, "Don't know what to tell you. I don't keep nothin' at the house no more."

"Fuck, okay

"Fuck, okay. Well can I, can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead."

"Okay...Ah, fuck." She walks down the hall

"Where did y'all come from?" Fez stands in the hall by the bathroom. I kept looking at the girl who had a blunt in her hand. I recognized her from school. "Yo, you alright in there?

"I'm shittin' my brains out. Please. Fez, go away."

"You want some Pepto Bismol or something?"

"No! Just go away."

"All right, All right." Fez walks over to the girl, "Nice to see you, Brooklyn."

"Who's this?" The girl questions

"Don't you go to East Highland High School?" I questioned

"Yeah, bitch you want a medal?" She says, "Yo who's this Fez?"

"Chill out alright, she's cool," Fez told the girl

"Are you guys dating or something?" I crossed my arms