III ❥

𝗙𝗲𝘇𝗰𝗼

𝗙𝗲𝘇𝗰𝗼

"Yo who was that chick Rue brought with her yesterday?" Ash questioned while I'm sitting on the couch smoking a blunt

"That's her friend Brooklyn."

"She's pretty." He spoke making him something to eat

"She's alright." I smiled

"I saw you grab her hand. My boy pulling some moves." He smiled

"I was just making sure Mouse wouldn't do anything stupid."

"Hey, if you were to bring her around I wouldn't be mad."

"Nah man you know I'm not with that love shit."

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻

Maddy and the girls suggested going to the mall to get an outfit for the Saturday night carnival. I had invited Lexi since she didn't have plans for today and BB couldn't join us since she had to watch her siblings.

Maddy and the girls went into H&M while Lexi and I sat down to wait for them to finish shopping

"Rue still doing heavy drugs?" Lexi questioned

"Yeah, she wanted me to go with her to Fez's house yesterday for something but I didn't know she was going to pick up drugs. Fez really wanted us out of his house because some guys were coming over and when the guys came they were really weird."

"Rue never listens. Who were the guys?"

"I guess Fez's appliers, Fez had me sit next to him."

"Fez is the nicest drug dealer you will ever meet."

"How old is Fez?"

"He should be 20 because he's a year older than me."

"He's really cute." I smiled

"Not you falling for a drug dealer. But you are right he is cute. You should go out with him."

"I don't know about that. I just met him."

I was totally falling for him but they didn't need to know that.

"Well, it's never too early to date someone. If you both want the relationship to work then you both have to put in the same amount of energy, if not then you both are screwed."