thirty-one

I was currently shopping for Coachella outfits with Serena, Tara, Kat, and Devyn. Serena said she got off so she's able to come.

Even though Devyn isn't going, she still wanted to hang out with us. She's been helping with our outfits.

I have two out of three picked out. I found black overalls I was going to wear to match with Colby.

My other outfit was matching neon yellow pants to also match with Colby. It was actually his idea for us to match.

Of course I said yes to matching with him. On the third day, I might wear something that says more me, but I don't know yet.

I ended up finding a plaid skirt and a matching tube top so I chose that. It was yellow and black so I was excited for it.

"Girl, when Colby see's you in that." Tara said while eyeing me up and down. I was trying on the tube top and skirt.

"Do you think it's too much?" I ask with my nose scrunched. I think it looked good, I just didn't know.

Devyn came over and looked at us. "Damn, you look hotter than hell." Devyn jokingly flirted.

Maybe I should get it. I went with my gut feeling and got it. When we finished shopping, we went to Chick-fil-a to eat.

I got chicken nuggets knowing they were my favorite. When I got my food, I met everyone at the table.

"How are Sam and Colby? I heard about what happened." Devyn asked curiously.

Even though her and Corey broke up, they were still friends. We're too grown to pick and choose sides.

"Colby's been getting a little better." I answer her. They've been editing their video so they can post it tomorrow.

I know they don't want to upset their fans. But it's for the best for their mental health.

They need to take some time off to get better. It'll be nice to spend some quality time with Colby.

"So has Sam. But every time he thinks of it, I can tell it upsets him." Kat explained with a little pout.

I've noticed that with Colby too. "I know the day after it happened, I made sure to distract him with Scott Pilgrim." I speak.

Kat noticed the same thing. "I did the same thing with Sam." Kat said pointing towards me.

I could see Tara shaking her head. "I joined the friend group right when everything get's wild." She spoke.

She was right though. She started hanging out with us after the New Years party.

Shortly after, we get arrested, we almost die in Miami, and then they almost die again.

"Yeah, it's not the guys proudest moments." Serena sighed.

Even though it's their lowest moments, I'm happy the boys have a great support system.

We're all here for them. "After Coachella we should throw a party. It's been forever." I think it'll be a good idea.

It's been a long ass time since we let loose and had a party. We have the perfect house for it.

It wasn't as big as the traphouse but it was big enough. We do still have our pizza nights but they're more lowkey.

It's mainly just the friend group. The whole shopping day with the girls went really well.

Serena and I drove back to the house so we could drop our stuff off. Evan was smoking on the couch and Wes was still gone at work.

"Did you guys find cute outfits?" He asked pulling the blunt from his mouth. "No, we all got shitty ones." Serena joked with him.

He sat up from the couch. "Don't use sarcasm when I'm smoking Serena!" Evan jokingly yelled at her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked with a playful smirk on her lips. He sat his blunt down and started wrestling with her.

I just shake my head while going towards my room. I don't know if Colby's still editing so I decided to text him.

I told him to let me know whenever he's done and I would come see him. As I sit my things down, I could hear Serena's screams.

Ever since Colby moved into his apartment, I've been staying a lot of nights over there.

My roommates said if I wanted to, I could move in with him.

It's not that they want to kick me out and don't want me as their roommate. They just know how happy he makes me.

I know they'll be able to handle the bills with how much they make so I'm not worried about that.

Colby and I just haven't talked about me moving in fully and I don't want to scare him off with that talk just yet.

I just like the apartment because we get our own privacy. We don't have Jake or Evan running in here to bother us.

Jake still does occasionally but it's not as bad. I just want to give it a little time before asking or talking about it to him.

I go back into the living room to see Serena flipping over Evan. "Got you bitch." She stood up and backed away from him.

He coughed for a moment and sat up. "Looks like you got your ass beat." I joke towards him.

He flips me off while getting off the floor. "I would've won that if I wasn't high." He tells us.

I just roll my eyes while sitting on the couch. The other two follow behind me and we start talking.

As we were talking, Wesley walked in from work. I could tell he was a little irritated.

"I need weed." He announced. He didn't say anything else, he walked right into his room.

We just shook our heads and started talking again. I feel like we've grown closer these past couple of months.

Especially when I got arrested. They were all ready to protect me when Spencer came after I got arrested.

I'm just super happy to have them. I got blessed with all of my friends. As we talked, I got a text from Colby.

He just got done editing and he was going to shower. I sigh and stand up from the couch.

"You going to Colby's?" Evan smirked as I shook my head, knowing what he was thinking about.

"Don't even say it." I point as I walk away. As I did, he screamed to make sure he wore a condom.

He's so annoying. After we did hook up at the last party, we have done it a couple other times, but we haven't told anyone.

They all have their suspicions. The only people that really know is Jake and Tara and they tease us when no one else is listening.

It's just annoying whenever Evan talks about it. I grab some clothes I stole from Colby and throw them in a bag.

I tell my roommates bye and walk outside to my car. I turn on Chase Atlantic while I drive since I like the band.

It took me a little bit to get to his apartment. And when I did, he was walking out of his room.

He had on joggers and he was shirtless. "Now that's what I like to call a view." I flirt him.

I could see the water droplets fall from his hair so I guess he just got out of the shower.

"And I thought I was the flirt." He smiled towards me. I walk up to him and peck his lips.

I asked him how editing went and he told me it went alright, he just hated watching the footage over again.

I feel bad for him, but we both know he's doing the right thing. With all the things going on, I'm so happy he's alive.

I wonder what would've happened if I didn't get go into those woods that night.

I wouldn't have fallen in love with Colby.