Chapter 8

For the first time, I wrote 4673 words in the previous chapter. (・∀・)
But I need to try to write more than that in this chapter. I shall try. And please leave your reviews about my story.
If you haven't read the previous ch like 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 chapters, pls do in the Red eye! And pls don't forget to put an exclamatory ❗ mark while searching in the search box.

If you find any mistakes in the story, pls let me know so that I can change it.

"Yes.. I can feel his presence." Zarek, who was standing near a forest, near thousands of trees in the dark night, was seated on a high rock.
It had been nearly 10 minutes since he had tapped his stone/ his right eye three times.

His hood was still on because his rival might spot him any time and spread a rumor that he is wandering in the earth aimlessly leaving Hell.

Of course it would make Zarek angry.

High in the sky, there was Eugene, flying high beyond the clouds, his eyes fixed on the land searching for a red eyed animal, or a bird, or a man, or an old person, or something that has red eyes since she is the only one who's having those rare red eyes that nobody in this island has.

'Where is she? I can feel the stone somewhere near. But still I'm unable to find her. I felt strange tingles in my mind that she tapped the stone three times.
She must be ina huge danger.
If i don't find her, how can I use her-'

'-got her. Now you can't escape but. That's strange. I can't see her in trouble.'
Eugene spotted the girl he was searching for seated on a rock with a hood, 'i can sense the stone. Yes. She or he must be Zeen in disguise.'

He flew down towards 'her'.

'she must pay for her disobedience.'

He landed with his large claws on the ground in front of Zarek.

Zarek frowned, "So you are the saviour of that despicable woman. I see." He came straight to the point. He hates to beat around the bush.

Eugene tilted his head,'What does she mean?'

"What are you standing here for? Change into your human form.."

The wind swept Zarek's hood and revealed his face. But it's actually fine for him.

Eugene was speechless.

'i see..... It's just her trick. She has changed into a handsome man now. So that I would leave her mistaking that she is not Zeen. She is good at playing indeed. But too bad i must say.'

Eugene strated to leave,' i shall play along with her then. I want her to beg me not to leave. Hmph. Thus is her wish. Anyway I can't see any trouble but...'

He halted his steps to leave and noticed another handsome man standing near the person who was sitting on the rock.

'strange. He is also having red eyes. What if the black haired man is Zeen. But the on with white is also having red eyes.
The stone is in this person's eyes though, so he must be Zeen.'

Silence invaded as only the rustling of the trees could be heard.

' fine. I think i must reveal my speaking ability. It has been kept a secret for many years. Anyway she is only Zeen, nit anyone else. I can trust her. What? Trust. I don't trust anyone.' Eugene was about to speak for the first time to the so called master.

"May I know why you have to know my human form?" Eugene never wants anybody to call others master as he himself wanted to be called one. Besides, he knows that he is much better than Zeen in magic and other stuff.