Chapter 7

Zarek's POV

The God of hell. And that's me. I'm not a stupid son of a mere God and the goddess of the Earth and heaven. But the most powerful yet the devil of Hell. Those young couple took me to heaven, saying that I'll be looked after as their son. Of course I was too young at that time to realize that they wanted me to learn good things and not bad charms and evil practices. "You are not supposed to be born in hell. You should learn to be nice. We' ll help you throw away your dark magic while gaining godly powers.." That's what they always said until my ears went swollen.

They never had a child because they were the almighty godly beings. But now I've crushed them. They are no longer living. I got my freedom back.

The scar I'm having across my right eye was made by those beasts, God Han and the Goddess Hendra. My right eye had disappeared with a lot of pain with blood leaking out eighteen years ago. They wanted me to be the best and the kindest person to be sent to earth and help everyone like a stupid Saint plus to be a suitable suitor for Neville, (a mistake he always makes girls' names) an idiotic princess of Lutetia. I hate her name even though I never saw her. One day, I will surely, in the name of mighty me, scare her to death in my demon form.

In order to be a good guy from a badass, dipping in the lake of fantasy, your eyes turn watery blue, and all the evil deeds you have made melts in the water and disappears forever. You will become damn godly.

But I know how to resist everything. Wouldn't it be a shame to change oneself like that? Rubbish. Now I'm in the middle of an ocean. All thanks to that Fen. ( Cold glare to Fen).

"Sorry master. I probably made a huge mistake in the chanting. This place doesn't seem to be Lutetia." He gave a piercing gaze towards me silently as I'm his master. I shot my eyes more colder to him which left him speechless. (Smirk) I won.

I must admit. He is brave and never gets scared of anything despite being born in hell. But he will be left under my feet however brave or vicious he is.
He didn't get his wages for many years. Anyway he didn't do a good job yet.

"Master," Fen looked down.
"I know you want your wages."
"But didn't I do a good job. About stealing the chanting from the god by spying, killing him, and more."

"But I'm not satisfied with your work."

"I need Nessa before she dies."

"She is young and ugly to dies so quickly. You'll have her in no time. But first you still have to improve your job." retorted with a sharp look," and stop thinking about her. You are drooling, You'll contaminate the ocean soon."

"Sorry master.
I just couldn't control my imagination. Mmmm. (Licking his lips) how tasty would the blood be! Especially from a pretty girl. Would it be sweet or sour. (Gasp) what if it's both. It would be my best salary if it's that. Too bad I couldn't smell her blood just by looking at the prespecto ball. And-"

"Fen. You won't get her tasty blood." I shook him angrily from his daydream. I hate those people who work under me doze out.

I swirled the water lightly.
"What about my laser?" Fen asked me with a stern face.

"No unnecessary questions." I replied swirling the water more quickly.

Within seconds, it turned into a massive whirlpool.

Shoot! I need to practice to do it within milliseconds.

The whirlpool rose over the ocean upside down, lifting me on the. I sat there like a king and it began to move towards the shore.

"What about me, master?"

"Don't act like you don't know to fly."

Fen rose up from the water, his black vampire- like wings stretched out, "I really missed my wings." He smirked in which one of his fangs protruded outside.. how evil! It is said that vampire wings are faster than anything.