Ready

© 2015 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

LAPTOP FINALLY FIXED HELL YEAH!!!

"So," I swallowed uncomfortably as I picked up Nikolai from the throw I did that sent him to the other side of the boxing ring that we were in.

He grinned and stood up, standing a clear foot taller than me. It was difficult to believe that these were my brothers. Besides our similar inky black hair and olive complexion, the triplets looked nothing like me. They each had different eyes, Nikolai with blue, Varian with green, and Damen with cloudy gray eyes.

"So now I hand you over to little brother to get your ass whooped." Nikolai grabbed the towel that Damen threw at him when he approached the edge of the boxing ring, a bamboo stick in his hand. Damen dropped butt of the bamboo stick onto the ground, resting his wrists on the top.

I left Nikolai so he could get some water and walked over to Damen, jumping out of the ring. "I'm sorry. I really am. But I can't help that I couldn't remember it-"

Damen slammed the stick in my side, pain flaring viciously.

"Christ," I bit back a flurry of curses. For once, the Goddess of my religion wasn't enough to express the pain I felt.

He resumed his position with the stick, his expression apathetic. "Apparently Nikolai and Varian didn't teach you well. Start over with Varian."

I scoffed, "No way, we don't have time for that-"

"And we don't have time for you to get your ass handed back to you when you come across Orion. You're going to be useless to the Moon Goddess if we don't perfect it- both your mind and your body. I can't train your mind to handle the pain if your body isn't prepared."

I grabbed his arm when he turned around, but he twisted out of my grip, spinning my arm at an awkward angle.

"Katya. Listen carefully. If you really want to go forward with all of this, even with your body unprepared, then I have no means to stop you. However- if you do not take me seriously then there will be dire consequences, not only from me but from your actions in the upcoming fight with Orion."

I nodded rapidly and he released his hold on my arm and allowed me to straighten up.

"We'll start tomorrow." Damen reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black strip of cloth. "Your blindfold. Start wearing it tomorrow morning; you'll do so for the entirety of our training except for showers."

I snatched up the blindfold, examining it. "But what about when I sleep?"

When I didn't answer, I looked up and found myself alone.

~

~KALEESI~

"Where is he?" I muttered, swiping my hand across the sacrificial table in which we turned Stark into his former self, before he learned how to love again.

Orion had his hair in a low ponytail as he looked at the Sphere, noticing the change of colors. The Sphere was created to portray Xerxes' moods, since he was passive in showing us his expressions. The only one he speaks to was Erebus, capable of telling what body he was in as well.

"It's hard to tell." Orion snarled, curling his fists until he was white-knuckled. "As always, Erebus and him are out again, leaving us in this hellhole."

I didn't bother arguing with him, half because I felt the same and half because if I provoked him then I'd never hear the end of it.

Xerxes appeared at the entrance of the cave just as Erebus arrived in his temporary vessel.