Chapter 3

1 week later Jordan's POV

I was finished packing my clothes so now I had to pack all my makeup and shampoos and all the other crap. Our plane leaves in an hour and we were meeting at the airport in ten so I had to hurry. I got all my bags my phone and Ipad and kindle. I got in my car and wennt to pick up Matt. He was waiting by the door, he got up and put his stuff in the back. We kissed then drove to the airpoort we got our tickets and waited for Carson and Autumn. They came and we had a little bit till the plane boarded so we wennt to the starbucks they had there. We all got carmel frape's. Flight 46 FIRST CLASS BOARDING NOW!!! We left Starbucks and got on the plane. Me and Matt sat toogether. We watched Home on the built in screen in front of us. We held and hands and he put his arm around me. I ended up falig asleep on his shouder so when I wokke up my neck hurt. And Matt was sweet enough so he gave me a neck rub. The plane landed and everthing was so prettty. We got a taxi and drove to our hotel. Me and Autumn are sharing a room so lets see how that goes.

Autumns Pov

Well wher finally here afterr that ong pane ride and now I have to share a room with Jordyn \. I know she likes my Carson well she needs to back off she has Matt so. Well gtg Carsons calling me