Chapter 4

Jordyn Pov

Carson called Autumn and there going to the movies and Matt is gonna go check out the pool so Im just gonna go unpack. I organized my room and made it all pretty and stuff. I went and decorated my bathroom with all my stuff. I grabbed my phone and got on Instagram. There was a pic of Autumn and Carson holding hands watching Unfriended. I felt sorta jelous because me and Carson were supposed to go see that movie last week. I texted Matt. we are gonna go to the Eifel Tower. Since its alredy dark. Im gonna where something classy like. I chose a White top sweater thing with a black skirt underr a cross necklace and some black vans. I curled my hair and put iin a white bow. I grabbed my phone off the charger and rrann to the lobby. Matt was there with some flowers in his hand. I smiled and ggot the flowers. We intertwined hands and walked to the Eifel Tower. Matt and me got to the top and looked over the tower. Hey umm Jord I'm gonna go get something. Okay Matt I watched hiim get to the bottom and walk to a yougurt store. I also saw Carson and Autumn. They werre coming up here. I hid my face behind my sweater. They stood right next to me but they didnt noticce me. Until heyy J wats up whheres CCarson? He went to the yogurt shop down there. MMmmm yogurt that sounds good Autumn said. Yea umm Matt Ill be right back. Autumn ran down into the Yogort shop. Next thing you know me and Carson were at the hotel 20 minutes later when we couldnt find Autumn or Matt. He pulled out a bottle from under his bed. It was vodka. We were under age and he had 15 full bottles down therre. He handed me the bottle and.......

Hey yall sorry bout not updatin. I have bennn really busy lately and have been trying to update. More will be up today or tommorrow.