🪩-【Mini Story-4】-🪩

:*:。

:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。

━━━━━

━━━━━━━

【Extras!】

━━━━

【Author's Note:

For [First Name]'s first flashback in Riddle's chapter, i changed their age to 12 because i just realized there's a bunch of content i wanna add and this chapter isn't bad but i know it can be better 😭 】

━━━━

【Mini Story - 4
Bonding time, gone wrong
(NOT CLICKBAIT).】

━━━━

【2nd Person Pov】

━━━━

【Location:
Cafeteria】

━━━━━━━

━━━━━

:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。

-"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠..."
Your brother started, obviously holding back a gag as he spoke.
-"That you want us to socialize with one another?"

It was now lunch time and usually, you would hang out with the Adeuce duo, Yuu and Grim during lunch and leave the rest of your dorm guys to do whatever they did, but, Ace and Grim were held back in class because they had been caught sleeping. Deuce who, with his whole dead set on being an honor student personality, obviously didn't get held back. Though, something came up so he said that he'll join the rest of you later on. That's how you ended up in this unfortunate situation.

When you heard your brother's words, you nodded your head to confirm that.
-"None of you even know each other's first names and yet you still claim to live under the same roof, in the same garbage situation as each other? So, that's why i decided that we'll hold a little competition. At the end of the day when we get back to the dorm, we'll play a little game where you guess different things on one another. Each correct answer is one point and the one with the most points in the end gets a nice reward."

-"This is a waste of time, but i guess i can ask what the reward is."
You heard a man with ebony hair ask as he leaned into the palm of his hand.