🥀【The Crimson Tyrant】 - 1 -🥀

━━━━━

━━━━━

🥀━━━🥀

━━━━━

🥀━━━🥀

━━━━━

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

━━━━━━━━

【The Crimson Tyrant】

━━━━

【Episode 1 - Part 1:
Dead Of Night Hanging.】

━━━━

【2nd person pov】

━━━━

【Location:
Ramshackle Dorm】

━━━━━━━━

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

🥀━━━🥀

━━━━━

🥀━━━🥀

━━━━━

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 or unfortunate, you'd learnt many new skills while growing up, some more useful than others.

Because of how you managed your workload back at the palace, you had very limited amounts of sleep. Resting was necessary, but you don't recall the last time where you had a good eight hours of sleep.

Because of this, you were never in a state of deep sleep, using an internal clock of sorts to calculate how many more minutes you could keep your eyes closed. The side-effects of this kicked in, as you were still using your brain, but you managed.

Maybe the exhaustion of fighting the monster got to you, but you really couldn't fight off your sleep this time around. The man beside you, or, Malleus' voice, was so gentle as he spoke. It held some sort of soothing tone, and it felt as if something were whispering in your ear for you to fall asleep, and so you did.

You were out cold, and almost forgot to keep track of time. When your conscience slowly returned, and you managed to mark about one hour and thirty minutes asleep, you jolted awake.