Venom's children coming to the Sony Spider-VillainVerse

Okay, so I must admit I'm a bit obsessed with all things Symbiote and Klyntar, so naturally I've developed a love for Venom and his children. So I'm here to discuss that symbiote piece that was left at the bar in Mexico at the end of the first post credits scene of "No Way Home". I agree that this little dollop of goo could latch on to Flash Thompson at some point and become the MCU's very own Venom variant, but what if it instead became some version of the Symbiote Mania, who was a clone of Venom originally created by the Life Foundation?

Another possiblity is this piece could become Anti-Venom, the brother of Venom and yet another Symbiote that Flash Thompson became host to in the comics.
In the comics, Anti-Venom was introduced after Eddie and Venom separated following Eddie's cancer diagnosis. After Eddie is cured by a touch from Mister Negative, Venom tries to bond once more with his host, but fails miserably because Eddie's skin has become caustic to the Symbiote. So, in a strange turn of events Eddie encounters the Anti-Venom symbiote which binds itself to him and gives him the power to heal people due to it's antibodies. I'm not entirely sure how it passed on to Flash Thompson, but I do know that it certainly did, and this actually lead to him becoming Agent Anti-Venom, which sounds pretty ridiculous to be honest. (🤣)

Now, I'm not going to believe for a second that this would be the shitty way Sony and Marvel Studios decided to introduce Sleeper, given that I'm pretty attached to the way he was introduced in the comics, which was literally a birth scene with the baby symbiote emerging from Eddie Brock's chest at Alchemax. Now, I'm sure that Tom Hardy's son, who is a die-hard Venom comic fan, had a serious case of a head-exploding blown mind watching the end-credit scene of "Let There Be Carnage" (which I'm sure he probably did, because it's like an amazing film, everybody should see this like right now) because the line "Are you hiding stuff from me?" is right out of the Venom comics story arch, "The Nativity" which I believe lead up to Sleeper's birth,  (then again, I saw this all on Reddit so who knows? LOL) and it featured Eddie Brock suffering a baffling case of nausea which all turned out to be morning sickness.

Now, I'm also going to point out that Venom and his comet crewmates were confined at The Life Foundation for at least six months, during which time the scientists no doubt performed horrific experiments on the poor little blobs of goo, which could have included the forced spawning of The Life Foundation Five, whose names are Riot, Scream, Phage, Agony, and Lasher. These poor spawns of Venom were prematurely ripped from the Venom Symbiote and bonded to mercenary hosts in order to become some sort of alien bodyguards. I would definitely like to believe that the Life Foundation Five fully exist somewhere within The Sony Spider-VillainVerse, and that they could someday cross paths with Venom and Toxin.